What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Women like Sarah Durazza ruining Rugby League

Eels Dude

Coach
This OP in this thread sums up the reason why the attitude in the game needs changing, and apparently not just from players, but from certain fans too.

From the out of work model on dress sense.

"Like, you know, he had unbuttoned shirt & like, you know(waves her hands in the air), like, you know, he (giggle, giggle) didn't look very presentable at all. & I don't think he was very happy with the fact I didn't know he was a footballer as well"
Funny how she didn't know Watmough but knew the married guy was an awesome captain.

timecode :00:09:45:00

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/370129

Thats because she'd been talking to Stewart and Orford and obviously found them to be nice, polite etc. The opposite of Watmough.

As for Watmough's right to comment on her dress sense, he commits an offence against fashion and good taste everytime he goes out in public without a hessian sack over his head.

This OP in this thread sums up the reason why the attitude in the game needs changing, and apparently not just from players, but from certain fans too.

Yep. But no worries there's nothing wrong with the game.

Which explains why in 10 years time these fanboys will be hanging around in crowds of 3,000 exchanging views with each other, watching players earning bugger all run around in crappy suburban stadiums.

(oh, and its not only in this forum, readers comments on news.com.au are full of feral bogans rantings too).

Disco

Bench
Sticks and stones

Im mean Watmough shouldnt have said what he did, im a Manly fan but even i can admit that Watmough doesnt have to much sense about him.
But come on, does someone calling someone else a s**t really make news???
Sure its unsavoury and shoulnt happen but little things like this go on every day, its unfortunate but it does.
What is next an indepth program on Stephinie Rice calling a Male fan a pig or Serena Williams calling a fan a Pr**k

The fact is
Watmough shouldnt have said what he did
The dad should have reacted like he did
The issue should have been sorted the next morning like it was

And that should be it

Flapper

First Grade
If I were her, I'd pretend I didn't know who Anthony Watmough was as well.

That, or when he called me a s**t, I'd call him a revolving door.

Eels Dude

Coach
What is next an indepth program on Stephinie Rice calling a Male fan a pig or Serena Williams calling a fan a Pr**k

Yeah I think calling a girl a s**t to her face, among other things he said, is a lot more offensive then those two examples. Agree with the remainder of your point though. The thing is, for Watmough to say what he said is a testament to the type of person that he is and that doesn't exactly put him in a shining light. In a time when the NRL is trying to change the attitude towards women, him behaving like that is disgraceful.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yep. But no worries there's nothing wrong with the game.

Which explains why in 10 years time these fanboys will be hanging around in crowds of 3,000 exchanging views with each other, watching players earning bugger all run around in crappy suburban stadiums.

(oh, and its not only in this forum, readers comments on news.com.au are full of feral bogans rantings too).
See this is where we really differ on opinion. I blame soft to the core moral high grounders like yourself asa main enemy of the game. We are losing more people to the game because of its softness, than we are gaining due our better behaviour & rule changes.
The game does not need female support. The swinging voters are not needed. IF the game is strong, the kids will play the crowds & will turn up.
The soft to the core jelly beanz of society like you are the reasons for the decay of all parts of society, not just league.
Soft, soft bleeding heart soft.
The slart was there to heighten her profile or pick up a league player so she doesnt have to work. She is going to get hit by some stray rounds if that is her game plan. She copped it & fair enough, but she didn't want to play the game & thought shed try & ruin outs.
Spoilt little f**k.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Watmong was in no position at all. He should no make comments to fathers about their young daughters.
And do you think her father was in a position to judge his rude, crude and disgusting comments?
She wore a short skirt big deal? I find seeing women at the beach at 150kg in a bikini more inappropriate than what this young girl wore.
Watmong doesnt exactly have the greatest relationship with women judging by his past relationships.

She should consider herself lucky it was free drinks, so he didn't have any spare coins...

See this is where we really differ on opinion. I blame soft to the core moral high grounders like yourself asa main enemy of the game. We are losing more people to the game because of its softness, than we are gaining due our better behaviour & rule changes.
The game does not need female support. The swinging voters are not needed. IF the game is strong, the kids will play the crowds & will turn up.
The soft to the core jelly beanz of society like you are the reasons for the decay of all parts of society, not just league.
Soft, soft bleeding heart soft.
The slart was there to heighten her profile or pick up a league player so she doesnt have to work. She is going to get hit by some stray rounds if that is her game plan. She copped it & fair enough, but she didn't want to play the game & thought shed try & ruin outs.
Spoilt little f**k.

Can you go see your doctor - I think you need to up the dosages on your medication.

Brutus

Referee
This was the woman who accepted the free tennis box from Manly for Anthony Watmough allegedly assaulting her father.
I had a close look at he replay of this very odd looking girl, who for obvious reasons is struggling to make in the big time in her chosen career as a model, & I feel she has used this entire incident to further her career. I may be wrong.
I am sure she thought that the exposure given to her on last nights 4 corners program would help her. In other words, by using the NRL & some controversy, she could get some airtime & use that airtime to further her own career.
Well, I think that they may backfire as we could all see, she was very strange looking. With youth on her side , she may get a gig wiht Ralph for novelty value or something along those lines, but thats it. She has brought the game into disrepute by adding to the Watmough stupidity.
I think that Manly should withdraw the offer of the box & ban her family from the games. It seems anybody can come out & say anything against our clubs & players without fear of being double checked or reprisals.
I like the stance that Galop took with Bronx Goodwin & Reni MAitua. You can't sue our game & at the same time be involved with it.

I agree she is very gawky/odd looking.

I also agree she used 4 Corners to promote herself.

As soon as she trotted out her modelling photos at the start of the interview I knew she was promoting herself... nothing more.

In saying that Watmough is the biggest mong in world sport - a shocker.

Last edited:

bobbis

Juniors
My daughter would have enough class to go dressed appropriately to a formal business function. In fact, it is on public record the slart begged her dad to take her. What if he had have had more common sense & club leadership role & not caved into his spoilt little tart & left her at home where she should have been, we wouldnt be talking about her now.
But, you see, she needed Watmough & the highest profile Manly players, Stewart & Orford, to get her head in the papers.
Are you so f**king blind you cant see that?

I must be living in a different culture where just because a women has a short dress on you don't call her a s**t and then hit her father when he objects.

Actually, not at all. I just find somethings appropriate & inappropriate. Safari suits to a funeral for someobdy eaten by a lion for instance, I find in poor taste. Tell me, do you think this Watmough was in a position to judge how somebody was dressed to his companies event?

As a drunken footballer who later punched a sponsor i don't think Watmough was in a position to judge anything. I get the feeling Watmough isn't chair of the fashion committee.

I dare say players who share your mentality are exactly what is wrong. I don't really care if the girl was on 4 corners or at the launch to heighten her profile, I don't care if she is or looked like a s**t, either way its not acceptable for players to get drunk abuse a sponsors daughter and then assault him.

more like zoo
3394235385_d5b4720b4d.jpg

but id still climb that mountain homey

Right to the peak

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I must be living in a different culture where just because a women has a short dress on you don't call her a s**t and then hit her father when he objects.

Oh is that what happened. Ok now I get it.
You see I thought it may have looked like she was chasing one of the married players around for a photo op or perhaps even a bit more(nudge nudge), which probably would not have looked good for the married player being snapped with a mini skirt wearing gold digger. Maybe, she then changed her sights to Brett Stewart , who she thinks is aammmazzzzzing, & Watmough thought he'd say something to her about backing off. From what I can gather, the smart mouth smarmy little spoilt f**k would not have taken to lightly being told what to do & probably bit back. Its all fun & games at this stage & nobodies getting hurt & everybody is in their place. But no, the smarmy little f**k then had to go get daddy, "daddy this ugly(non photogenic blockhead) said bad words to me" "tell him to leave me & Matty(who is just an amzing player & captain) alone"
Daddy then has a word to Watmough. Daddy then threatens watmough after Watmough calls his little tart a slart. Watmough responds with a little play punch.
Everybody in their place & everybody goes home, problem sorted.......

Isn't that how it happened, or does that not sell papers & 4 corners stories?

Kiki

First Grade
i think i just lost at least 40 brain cells reading this thread. jesus.