What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Women like Sarah Durazza ruining Rugby League

The way I view that is the NRL is a morally better code than the AFL. For that, we can sleep better at night. I really think what the NRL is going through in the past decade or so is something the AFL has got coming, and when they do go through the mud, the NRL will be looking like roses.

Spot on.

There are numerous examples, the problem is that people don't look for the AFL ones, they just assume they don't exist. It's staggering the difference in the way the FRF and the AFL equivalent see things. Here, we get fierce debate, their, they just fawn over the players...

Here's a recent one;

Greg Bird

v

Albert Proud

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/812688/lions-player-faces-more-assault-charges

The big difference being;

Proud will play this weekend.

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but you're spot on.
In fact the only thing worse than the players behaviour are all the muppets who come in here defending them.

I have my moments. I feel strongly about this. Just cause a women wears some form of sexy clothes doesnt mean they are asking for it.

Tommax25

Bench
I agree she is very gawky/odd looking.

I also agree she used 4 Corners to promote herself.

As soon as she trotted out her modelling photos at the start of the interview I knew she was promoting herself... nothing more.

In saying that Watmough is the biggest mong in world sport - a shocker.

No way, joey barton wins that award.

Loudstrat

Coach
I don't want robots, just respectful human beings. Don't think there's much wrong with that.
Does that include women looking for sex with footballers?

I have my moments. I feel strongly about this. Just cause a women wears some form of sexy clothes doesnt mean they are asking for it.
Dead right. Walking into a motel room with 2 players after agreeing to sex is another matter.

StormChaser

First Grade
f**k off idiot. Answer the question or shut the f**k up. I'll repeat it for your mental condition.
Why the f**k, do you idiots make the assumption that only 2 were given permission.?

You are obviously too mentally deficient to grasp the whole situation, so read this s l o w l y. She went to the room with TWO guys, so we ALL are assuming she wanted to be with those TWO. The fact that she was so severely traumatised to the point of feeling suicidal after the other six became involved is surely some small clue, even to brain dead goinks like yourself, that something was amiss there.
Capice?

Now get back down the basement with your copies of Bestiality today and leave the adults to discuss things.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So? Why do you believe him not her? His words don't make something fact.

I'm still absolutely sure you're a troll. Anyone who really thinks what you say is simply too stupid to breathe unassisted.
because you arrseclown the investigations by police of 30 participants/witnesses corroborated to a word.
Why do you believe 1 & not 30?
Feel ripped off with yyour free schappelle donation now Mr gullibles travels?

Latest posts