What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Women like Sarah Durazza ruining Rugby League

Most people here wouldn't believe the stuff in that TFC thread Lego simply because they rarely hear anything bad about AFL.

That side of the theory has legs.

Ribs

Bench
I agree that she is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill to gain some exposure and further her career.

Lets not look past the fact that all that happened was that she was called a bad word.... FFS.... she wasn't assaulted so this is a non issue.

Perhaps if the surgeon that implanted her tits also took the time to give her a spine implant we wouldn't be wasting time with it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
BTR may have hit the nail on the head here.

The media has created this firestorm to sell papers, and NRL players are the sole target. Certainly not all of them are angels, but the vast majority dont deserve this vitriol. Our players are no worse than those of other codes.

Johns got hauled over the coals and publically humiliated for things that pale in comparison to someone like Cousins. AFL players glass girls in pubs, gets swept under the carpet. Bird does it and he's the symbol of the evil of RL.

See the "Culture to Despise" thread in TFC. That needs to be collated ASAP and sent to every media organisation in Australia.

Stamp the first copy "David Gallop", the second one "NRL Footy Show".

The question we have to ask ourselves is, "do people in high places want RL dead?"

Because the way the dice roll against us, you wouldnt be a nutter if you subscribed to that conspiracy theory.

there is no doubt the media are trying to kill off league and sweep every AFL scandal under the rug

coincidence that 4 Corners did this story on a night AFL was on TV?

they knew no AFL fan would watch a story about league and there's no point in preaching to the converted anyway. the story was aimed at those who are not currently AFL followers

also nicely timed to fit in with all the AFL expansion talk

Alex28

Coach

The media has created this firestorm to sell papers, and NRL players are the sole target. Certainly not all of them are angels, but the vast majority dont deserve this vitriol. Our players are no worse than those of other codes.

Johns got hauled over the coals and publically humiliated for things that pale in comparison to someone like Cousins. AFL players glass girls in pubs, gets swept under the carpet. Bird does it and he's the symbol of the evil of RL.

See the "Culture to Despise" thread in TFC. That needs to be collated ASAP and sent to every media organisation in Australia.

The question we have to ask ourselves is, "do people in high places want RL dead?"

Because the way the dice roll against us, you wouldnt be a nutter if you subscribed to that conspiracy theory.
The problem here is not how much media exposure the issues in Rugby League get compared to AFL.

The problem is that it is happening at all - in either code. I would think the obvious solution would be to stop assaulting women rather than negotiating with the media on how it is covered.

This is not a League v AFL issue here. It is ridiculous that anyone is thinking that.

Lego_Man

First Grade
I agree on that point.

It's society's issue. The drugs, the booze, the promiscuity. It's not the leaguies. It's you, me, your alcoholic brother-in-law, the girl down the road who sleeps with footy players to get attention because her parents didnt give her enough. It's your mate who starts fights in bars once he's had a few, it's the high-profile lawyer who copes with the stress by getting high on Class A drugs every weekend. It's in your families, at your workplace, and in your communities.

The real faces of these problems in Australia are anonymous. Yet RL players get crucified, now even for the most trivial of matters. Buster Seymour leaving a pub drunk? Big Willie having 2 beers in his own house?

Yet it is Rugby League, as a sport, that takes the blame for things that we all should be taking ownership of.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I agree on that point.

It's society's issue. The drugs, the booze, the promiscuity. It's not the leaguies. It's you, me, your alcoholic brother-in-law, the girl down the road who sleeps with footy players to get attention because her parents didnt give her enough. It's your mate who starts fights in bars once he's had a few, it's the high-profile lawyer who copes with the stress by getting high on Class A drugs every weekend. It's in your families, at your workplace, and in your communities.

The real faces of these problems in Australia are anonymous. Yet RL players get crucified, now even for the most trivial of matters. Buster Seymour leaving a pub drunk? Big Willie having 2 beers in his own house?

Yet it is Rugby League, as a sport, that takes the blame for things that we all should be taking ownership of.

Well f**k me dead!!!! Somebody in this ridiculous NRL forum has actually had a swig of some araldite. Well done mate, well said. Well done to all the others in here that can see through this harlotts agenda & the 4 corners hatchet job.
To all the others,
Recipe
8 teaspoons of instant coffee. Sniff granules through nostrils until gone. Now, wake the f**k up!!!
Then
1 cup of builders cement, add 1 cup of water(or tears from a bashed baby seal will do if you're not near water). Mix well.
Now drink it & harden the f**k up!!

you pathetic soft merkins! Look at the real enemies

Alex28

Coach
I agree on that point.

It is society's problem, however society isn't scrutinised to the same level as sports stars. They sign up to be a star. They need to take the responsibility that goes along with that. They can't pick and choose what goes along with their profile - if you want the fame and cash and benefits that go along with being a sports star, you have to accept that if you f*** up the media is going to come down hard on you.

The easy solution here is dont f*** up. Did Willie f*** up? No. Ridiculous agreed.

But did Seymour f*** up? Yes. Did Matt Johns f*** up? Yes. Did Andrew Johns f*** up? Yes. Greg Bird? Tim Smith? Todd Carney? Yes - all of them. They have have money and fame. They all have to take responsibility for their actions.

It is not that hard to act responsibly. Seriously. If we don't want the game dragged through the mud, then we need to make an example of the guys who drag our wonderful game through the mud and ensure it doesn't happen again (and again...and again).

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It is society's problem, however society isn't scrutinised to the same level as sports stars. They sign up to be a star. They need to take the responsibility that goes along with that. They can't pick and choose what goes along with their profile - if you want the fame and cash and benefits that go along with being a sports star, you have to accept that if you f*** up the media is going to come down hard on you.

The easy solution here is dont f*** up. Did Willie f*** up? No. Ridiculous agreed.

But did Seymour f*** up? Yes. Did Matt Johns f*** up? Yes. Did Andrew Johns f*** up? Yes. Greg Bird? Tim Smith? Todd Carney? Yes - all of them. They have have money and fame. They all have to take responsibility for their actions.

It is not that hard to act responsibly. Seriously. If we don't want the game dragged through the mud, then we need to make an example of the guys who drag our wonderful game through the mud and ensure it doesn't happen again (and again...and again).

oohhh FFS!!!! go & kiss a dying polar bear you pathetic piece of flotsam & jetsam!!!

butchmcdick

Post Whore

Finally somebody else gets it's about taking responsibility for your actions and not making excuses. Well said

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Finally somebody else gets it's about taking responsibility for your actions and not making excuses. Well said

I reckon Watmough took too much responsibility. he should have waited until the day after & away from the glare of the public to tell Sarah she is smarmy little spoilt average looking harlott.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You are trolling too hard mate, you have to be subtle with it. You are just coming across as a raging lunatic which isn't so much getting reactions as getting laughs.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You are trolling too hard mate, you have to be subtle with it. You are just coming across as a raging lunatic which isn't so much getting reactions as getting laughs.

Keep watching pete, I cant f*cked hanging around too long. Short Bursts & taps to the chin, like the way choc handles things is the way to go.

t1tan

Juniors
I think BTR is training to be a sea eagles fan when the sharks go belly up... Why else would he give a f**k about a Manly incident? :?

Loudstrat

Coach
i think i just lost at least 40 brain cells reading this thread. jesus.

Lucky you aint a Broncos supporter or you'd be in trouble!

I think reefy lost 10 IQ points too. Now he's using Lockyrulz's brain

Geezus she is average. Who in their right mind would encourage her to become a model.? Her dad? My special little daughter. so special.

And the best looking thing you've ever shagged was your left hand - the one with 3 warts and knuckle hair.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Lucky you aint a Broncos supporter or you'd be in trouble!

I think reefy lost 10 IQ points too. Now he's using Lockyrulz's brain

And the best looking thing you've ever shagged was your left hand - the one with 3 warts and knuckle hair.

boohhoo f**king hoo. Big tough forum guy telling me who I have & haven't done.
Loud strat ey? I'm guessing you are the ugly one & has never had an "invitation" to a "bit of fun", so you are a bit jealous? FMD if that harlotte was the best thing I'd done I'd be as sad as you.
She is plain Jane personified with ridiculous plastic tiiits that look like they were bolted on, a severely annoying talking mannerism(with the one eye that blinks thing going on) & well, nothing else. Of course I'd throw one in but i have done that to much worse looking than her. But they were decent chicks & didn't think they were princesses.
Sarah is running out of friends quickly.

HevyDevy

Coach

So you agree with BTR that this girl was at fault, not Watmough, and that Tevita Latu was not at fault for punching that girl in the face ....

:sarcasm:

Latest posts