What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Worst referee ever?

Who is the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomo.

First Grade
geez Macca, how many times can vote for the fugger!!LOL. i'll sit here all and night and i'll keep voting for him

Inferno

Coach
Definately Hayne

With Hayne a close second.

My dog could ref better than him... and he's a dog!

Kelvin Jeffes wasnt much good

But easily Hayne

I cannot believe that fool is allowed to ref in first grade. It shocks me. But the rest are all crap too - Bob Fulton says NONE of them are up to it and I agree.

Macca

Coach
King of the Hill said:
Kelvin Jeffes wasnt much good

But easily Hayne

I cannot believe that fool is allowed to ref in first grade. It shocks me. But the rest are all crap too - Bob Fulton says NONE of them are up to it and I agree.

I agree. Mander is almost there but no one is close to him after that.

Hayne just continually makes astonishing calls.

pogo

Juniors
on a touchy issue, do you reckon any referees have ever been on the take?

that is do you reckon an NRL result could have EVER been affected by corruption?

cricket = yes= corrupt= cronje +azzahruddin+others
soccer=grobbelaar
rugby league??????????????????

NO i reckon its not possible.............ROTFLMAO

pogo

Juniors
laurie was a legend in the seventies, actually maybe even in the sixties.

straight as a die and the fairest ref ever!!!

The Popper

Bench
Laurie Bruyeres was OK. Hartley (the b.....d) gets my vote, after costing us our first premiership. These days they're all pretty crook. Too much `political correctness' IMO. They all seem to be that scared of making a mistake and failing to do something exactly by the rules that they go overboard and stuff up the game. Too much nitpicking for mine. Sooner Bill Harrigan takes over running the referees the better. THEN we might get some smooth flowing games again.

hayne = worst
hartley = most hated

drag-queens owned the refs in the 50's and 60's like manly did in the 70's. well documented. and arko had the nerve to get all pissy when some teams wanted a new comp NOT owned by manly, the scum and the c**ks. self-delusional twat.

mander is the only decent one around now, clark second best i think. why doesn't mander get the Gf and SOO ahead of that other gay loser what'shisname ??? harrigan needs to run the refs starting from now !

Latest posts