What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Xbox 360

Dragons_#1

Bench
if anyone wants to buy a 360 console with bout 7-10 games then im selling mine..
awesome condition! 2 controllers.. just dont use it anymore!

silverex

Bench
This is absolutely amazing! I wonder how far it is from commercial production.

I use my 360 mainly for driving games. I'm a bit of a petrol head when I'm not following the footy. My nickname on here gives it away a bit.

SerbDragon

Coach
How good is it!

Apparently ps3 are releasing something similiar but you have to hold 2 wirelesss joysticks pfttttt

Godz Illa

Coach
Another Xbox 360 owner right here. I only own/play two games: Guitar Hero and Madden. Have achieved countless undefeated seasons at All-Madden level :cool:

Doug2234

First Grade
Im on xbox 360 most nights of the week.

Do also enjoy Madden but not up to All Madden level as yet.

Take anyone down at Call of Duty 4 but and have been hitting up Guitar Hero of late!

lakrosek

Juniors
My brother has an xbox 360 pro and it keeps freezing while playing xbox 360 games but is fine when playing original xbox games, he has sent it back to microsoft to get fixed and about 2-3 weeks later he got it back with microsoft claiming it was fixed and yet it still freezes. I have asked around and apparently alot of other people have faced the same problem with their 360, which has kind of turned me away from them

Dragons_#1

Bench
how old is the system?

Thats a pretty good price including games!

yeh i just want to get rid of it... haha
the system would b 5 yrs old i imagine... havnt played it the last 9-12 months tho!! have a wii now!!
ill be going home tomoz so can list the games n post them tomorrow!!

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah, I've got one. Got Madden 08 the other day but I'm really just biding my time until Fifa 10 (my first Next Gen Fifa)!

Latest posts