What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Hard to imagine both Parra and Souths were gand finalists in the last three years.
Now they have sacked thier coaches and sit bottom of the ladder.
Souths had Johnson, Graham, Walker, Cook, Kolomatangi, Murry, Burgess and Arrow.
Parra had Gutherson, Sivo, Penisini, Brown, Moses, RCG, Paulo, Lane and Brown.
I know these clubs have had injuries but these players are still in their squads, so what has gone wrong.
Compared to the amount of players the Panthers have had to shed in the last three years it is amazing that we are still as competative as we are.
I am greatful for the work the club and Ivan have done for us.
We are truely lucky to experience these times.

hindy111

Post Whore
parra just got 42 points put on them by the side running last.To add to that Souths had a guy in the bin and at another time had 2 players in the HIA bin. Barret working his majic again

They also lost Wighton for the 2nd half and missing Walker

Frankus

Juniors
We broke them.

Hopefully the Groncos suffer the same fate in the next few years.
I'd love to see it as well, however they seem to be young and still full of confidence. I think they will be a good side for a while.

Whino

Bench
It will be interesting to see how they go the next few weeks. Crichton and Burton missing in patches from Origin. Kiks out injured.

Sexton in for Hutch should have been done ages ago.

Frankus

Juniors
Interesting we are sitting where we are having only having played 4 home games so far (one of which was in Bathurst) - the least of any team in comp.

Latest posts