What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Fangs

Coach
I'm still confident the Warriors make the 8.

I'm far less confident on the Eels. It looks a repeat of last year with injuries and a poor start to the year ruining their season. Moses is making a big difference tonight though. First choice spine is still pretty good.

They may be a bit of trouble for a few top 8 teams throughout the SOO season.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm still confident the Warriors make the 8.

I'm far less confident on the Eels. It looks a repeat of last year with injuries and a poor start to the year ruining their season. Moses is making a big difference tonight though. First choice spine is still pretty good.

They may be a bit of trouble for a few top 8 teams throughout the SOO season.

So is Hands. How BA kept picking Lussick is beyond me.
Parra did Panthers a favour. Win and now you go top.

Fangs

Coach
So is Hands. How BA kept picking Lussick is beyond me.
Parra did Panthers a favour. Win and now you go top.

They need to look at moving Gutherson very soon. Lomax I don't rate highly but if he can continue his recent form he will love playing outside those halves.

A different middle forward would be helpful too. Paulo/RCG aren't as explosive as they used to be.

murraymob

Coach
Are the sharks on the slide let in 70 plus points in 2 weeks.Ivan showed up a massive weakness .Straight up the center there forwards got owned by us and parra last night

Munky

Coach
The Sharks weakness is Will Kennedy.

Offers less than nothing during the grind.

Speed hump defending the line.

Held to nil three of the last five times playing Penrith.

The Sharks will always struggle against a good kicking game when he is on the field.

It's hard to say but it was nearly a good effort by Parra.

Backs to the wall with the first string spine and things improved immensely. They still let in some tries that could have been stopped easily.

Cronulla on the other hand, playing a bottom team in turmoil, had zero bounce back factor after a flogging and only missing arguably the third string NSW halfback and one small forward.

This club has been sprinkled with fairy dust for years now with easy draws and totally hyped by the media for really offering nothing but being a good side against poor or injury ravaged sides.

The media smokescreen about how much of a good bloke Fitzy is and the Nicho "journey" is getting a bit hard to swallow now.

I don't think the Sharks are a premiership threat after the last couple of weeks efforts.

Hooked

Juniors
Are the sharks on the slide let in 70 plus points in 2 weeks.Ivan showed up a massive weakness .Straight up the center there forwards got owned by us and parra last night

Including their win over the Roosters they have let in 106 points over the past 3 weeks.
Lost 3 out 4 games against western Sydney clubs too.
They papered over the cracks when the Tigers walloped them in round 3. We smashed them open and broke them last week.

Big Mick

Referee

The Sharks will always struggle against a good kicking game when he is on the field.

I think Liam Ison takes over there by next year.

snickers007

Juniors
Conceded 14.2 for the first 9 games, and then 35.3 for the last 3.
Got the Broncos and Dolphins coming up who could both easily turn it on.

What's the song? Down, Down Cronulla?

age.s

First Grade

Their back 3 are all like that. Katoa and Mulitalo are great finishers and fun to watch in space, but they're not going to get a set moving after a good kick with a committed chase. Has tons of ripple effects, particularly on the energy of the forwards which leaves them vulnerable through the middle. If their completion rate is low or they're giving away penalties you can forget about it.

You really need a strong, grindy back 3 to compete at the back end of the year. Thats not how their roster is configured.

We have a habit of murdering sides to the point that they don't recover. Long may it continue.
This has been my rule of thumb for nearly 5 years now.

Whoever Penrith play this week will most likely get beaten next week.

We do tend to knock opponents around to which one week is not enough for them to get their act together.

murraymob

Coach
Dogs v Newcastle
Best summed by saying Newcastle are a very average team offering nothing in attack.Hastings there half would be lucky to make the st Mary’s side

Kilkenny

Coach
Dogs v Newcastle
Best summed by saying Newcastle are a very average team offering nothing in attack.Hastings there half would be lucky to make the st Mary’s side
Credit where credit is due, two players in the bin and defended for the lives. I thought the dogs were terrific.