What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

hindy111

Post Whore
Parra where rubbish. Had so much ball and created little. Bryce best on field by a mile. He is actually the type of 2nd rower that would be perfect to help Penriths attack.
Who would you chose right now Kikau or Bryce?

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
He is a six but he needs an actual 7. Ciraldo is such a bad coach...if he's even making the selections. How he took a gig under Gus says he's a cuck and is probably just a puppet
You know, I had to go back to the team list and see who their 7 was, because I realised I had no idea. I think you may have a point. I hardly noticed Hutchinson during the game at all... well, except for his giant bald patch.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You know, I had to go back to the team list and see who their 7 was, because I realised I had no idea. I think you may have a point. I hardly noticed Hutchinson during the game at all... well, except for his giant bald patch.
Burton needs a 7 running the whole show and then he'll pop up running and looking great. He should also only ever kick from 50m+ out

murraymob

Coach
Parra where rubbish. Had so much ball and created little. Bryce best on field by a mile. He is actually the type of 2nd rower that would be perfect to help Penriths attack.
Who would you chose right now Kikau or Bryce?
Was he put on report if so is he in trouble

MugaB

Coach
Dragons fans getting a little stiffy and moaning out loud Flanno Flanooooooo
Dragons look the goods to be playing finals with a rag tag bunch, they seem to have the right players in the right positions now, bird in at lock was a mistake the past few seasons, he is much better in at centre and lomax at wing, unfortunately lomax needs more effort and training there, his whinging about where he should play is not going to hold up, especially if he doesn't catch balls and kick conversions, BMM is perfect as impact bench forward, and suli should have been man of thematch, he was everywhere, good to see little flanno run the side, and hunt in freedom, bit like brooksy at manly... coach has done well, and has fine tuned the roster to put all the round pieces in round holes, not the garbage that hook was doing

murraymob

Coach
Be interesting to see if the media question why the bulldogs kept ado Carr on the feild with a bad shoulder arm injury.He was putting his hand up telling them to come off

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Burton has regressed so much. All he has is a big wobbly kick now. Mahoney is the same. Both where in the origin mix. I can see both being cut before their contracts expire
How long did Crighton sign for?

Burton has gotten worse each year at the Dogs. Teams have worked him out. I will concede he has a lot of deadwood at that club that aren't making things easy for him.
The stage he is at. He needs class players around him to shine.

Crichton has 4 years at the Dogs. If he sees it out.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Burton has gotten worse each year at the Dogs. Teams have worked him out. I will concede he has a lot of deadwood at that club that aren't making things easy for him.
The stage he is at. He needs class players around him to shine.

Crichton has 4 years at the Dogs. If he sees it out.

Burton would make a good centre.