What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

murraymob

Coach
Dragons v bunnies
If Mitchell is anywhere near the state of origin team we may as well drop our pants and get sucked by a cane toad.Another lazy woefull performance by him

murraymob

Coach
Rooters v warriors
Rooters killing them .The warriors are bog average at the moment .Getting carved up out wide

CCJohnC

Juniors
I turned the Rooster v Warriors off from Fox I could not stand the continual screeching of the referee. Don't enjoy it with no sound.

Iamback

Coach
He won't be going anywhere.
650k for Lomax is an excellent buy. We need backs

Lomax is fine but it means Talagi goes because there is no starting spot for him.

He won't stay for bench or wing. When he'd be a centre at say Dragons or Roosters need outside backs

hindy111

Post Whore
Lomax is fine but it means Talagi goes because there is no starting spot for him.

He won't stay for bench or wing. When he'd be a centre at say Dragons or Roosters need outside backs

He will be fullback. The king is finished

hindy111

Post Whore
Fans can be fickle beasts Hindy. Out with old in with the new. No room for being sentimental I guess.

His contract ends in 2025. His knees look shot. 3 x knee recos in his career. He had surgery also in last off season and a clean up after 5 games before his latest set back. He is already quite slow and only getting slower. I just don't see him going on pass 2025.

Latest posts