What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Kilkenny

Coach
His contract ends in 2025. His knees look shot. 3 x knee recos in his career. He had surgery also in last off season and a clean up after 5 games before his latest set back. He is already quite slow and only getting slower. I just don't see him going on pass 2025.
Your no doubt right, it just kinda sad how fans can be so unforgiving sometimes, but the game is a business as we all well know.

I didn’t see much of your game against the Broncos but sadly fir you guys you have an aging roster and appear the window has well and truly closed. A major rebuild is required.

Kilkenny

Coach
I wouldn't of given him the last extension. Thankifully for us haters you are run by a pack of idiots.

He will get another extension
They extended him for three seasons last season so surely that was not unreasonable. Off contract at end of 2025. He’s been a loyal servant and decent player fir the Eels even if perhaps injuries may be catching up with him.

Iamback

Coach
They extended him for three seasons last season so surely that was not unreasonable. Off contract at end of 2025. He’s been a loyal servant and decent player fir the Eels even if perhaps injuries may be catching up with him.

6 months after re-signing him they go public with wanting a fullback with x factor.

I agree with that but why extend him long term as fullback then?

That is the issue. If we playing centre and getting centre money then no issue

murraymob

Coach
His contract ends in 2025. His knees look shot. 3 x knee recos in his career. He had surgery also in last off season and a clean up after 5 games before his latest set back. He is already quite slow and only getting slower. I just don't see him going on pass 2025.
Eels should sign him and coach Arthur’s to 10 year deals see if you go can get to 50 years with no title

hindy111

Post Whore
There are already men who have had children and never seen them win soon they will be grandfathers 3 generations never seeing a winning eel
This is a travesty but is does make me smile lol

I'm glad I have a 2nd team and see then win 5 x I Was to young for 1986

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't mind you being here anyone is welcome but that's so shit that you can just flip flop between teams. I'd punch myself in the face before having two teams.

I don't flip flop. The 2022 grand final did not bring me joy. My Dad and all his brothers are eels supporters but growing up close to Penrith meant I had a connection to the local team.

WestyLife

First Grade
I don't flip flop. The 2022 grand final did not bring me joy. My Dad and all his brothers are eels supporters but growing up close to Penrith meant I had a connection to the local team.

Your own comment said you were glad to have a second team so you can watch them win. You have to see how strange that'd sound to the rest of the league that's built on tribalism.

MugaB

Coach
Then join, or fold, being fond of both just irritates me and most posters, as pointed out already...
.. I really don't care actually, you do have thick skin, and are fun to taunt, but if you're gonna be here be relevant to Penrith, don't start palming off parra players or parra news,, basically anything pawwa, we couldn't give less shits really, and it's also embarrassing

I don't mind you being here anyone is welcome but that's so shit that you can just flip flop between teams. I'd punch myself in the face before having two teams.
I won't go that far.

I am old enough and proud enough to tell everyone that I have been a Panthers fan since 1967.

We were brought up to go for the Panthers and whoever was playing Manly, but we always held a dislike for Parramatta, and my dear old dad was on the Penrith football club committee plus coaching the Harold Matt's in the late 70's early 80's, so watching from the grass roots was a given.

Allowing a Parra fan to constantly offer advice on what our club needs is like believing a politician around election time, you know it's bullshit but you listen and laugh.

Keep up the opinions though Hindy 111, it keeps this old fella amused.