What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Wow…..u need to get out little more champion if this is ur only form of pleasure, be strong things will get better…..by the way u are welcome considering we parted with such a talent like Blaine T…..enjoy :)
I get out plenty, Pal, and I've been hating on Parra since 1967.

The classic of "salty" supporter base. You would think a Parramatta fan would be used to the misery by now...

Murraymob1

Juniors
I ca
Waking up after another Parra loss which puts them that little bit closer to the spoon is like waking up after the Panthers win an elimination final.

Ah, who really cares about Parra anyway. They are only in the comp so the journalists can write speculation stories about their next premiership...

Always makes me smile when they fail year after year.
I care about parra with all the instability in the world one thing remains stable and that’s parra sucks

Been hating them since 67 for me as well!...what a coincidence...you get bottles thrown at you while leaving 10 minutes early ( us in our tigers jerseys) to get to parramatta station as well? The hate has only gotten worse since !
I can remember as a kid in the 70's going to Cumberland Oval and the Panthers were lucky enough to score and the feral Parra supporters wanted to fight all the kids cheering for the try.

They are no better now when they play at Penrith even, they just fuel the hate.

Fangs

Coach
Some huge games today.

Match of the round at 4.00pm. Dargons keep the Sharks off our backs.

Looking ahead the Sharks have the Warriors and Manly to finish the season. Both in Sydney. That final game against Manly could have big consequences on the ladder. The Warriors match dangerous but an opportunity for the Sharks to grow their differential (18 points ahead of us currently).

Titans to upset the Roosters? You wouldn't think so. Their bye came at the perfect time and they should stomp home to the finals as they are virtually full strength.

Fangs

Coach
JWH suspension means Leniu will have to start a few games which isn't great for them.

They have again conceded a lot of points as well. Along with the usual culprits doing stupid ill-disciplined crap. I'm simply not worried about these guys at all.

Next game will be a cracker I reckon.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Sharks putting the cleaners through the Dragons. It was close for a bit. Despite the late blow out. Sharks didn't impress me.

We are now 4th.

The more I think about it. I think Manly will beat the Sharks in the final round. As long as Turbo and DCE play. Yes, Manly have been inconsistent this year, but they play better at home. 9-2 record at home this year.

If Sharks don't lose. The only other way is to belt Souffs and Titans by 40+ each game to catch the Sharks on differential. Probably unlikely.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Sharks putting the cleaners through the Dragons. It was close for a bit. Despite the late blow out. Sharks didn't impress me.

We are now 4th.

The more I think about it. I think Manly will beat the Sharks in the final round. As long as Turbo and DCE play. Yes, Manly have been inconsistent this year, but they play better at home. 9-2 record at home this year.

If Sharks don't lose. The only other way is to belt Souffs and Titans by 40+ each game to catch the Sharks on differential. Probably unlikely.

Assuming Manly don't rest guys, I have Manly in 7th.

If Cows do the business v Dogs in last round.

Manly play on the Sunday and if 7th is all they can do... Then resting guys makes sense

We have had plenty of luck especially the last month that 4th or 5th is deserved.

I will gladly take finishing higher but we put ourselves in this position

Panther Mike

Juniors
No favours from two ordinary teams, what a surprise…
Looks like we probably have to travel first week of the finals and quite possibly to Melbourne.
Damage from yesterday is done. Just need to make sure they beat Souths and Gold Coast and beat them well so they take form into the finals regardless of where they finish.