What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm probably more Penrith then you. I grew up their and watched the Plaza get built. I went to games when there was still the hills.
Bandwagon you say? I think not.

I am pointing out positives and negatives. Are you the only person allowed to do this?

You seem to have a habit of attacking decent posters
Keep your chin up mate, I like your input, even if some don’t.

Kilkenny

Coach
Someone who was Penrith wouldn't support eels and pretend to support Panthers while suggesting the eels players are all superior. It's this trait that stopped me enjoying your contribution.
I’m at a loss how you have drawn the conclusion about Hindy, I’ve always thought his posts on here are objective and add value to any debates being discussed.

Maybe it’s just me but I enjoy his work overall and think he adds value on here to whatever issues are being discussed.

I hope he doesn’t get ‘cancelled’ and continues to offer his thoughts.

I’m at a loss how you have drawn the conclusion about Hindy, I’ve always thought his posts on here are objective and add value to any debates being discussed.

Maybe it’s just me but I enjoy his work overall and think he adds value on here to whatever issues are being discussed.

I agree. Fans of all other teams are welcome as long as they are respectful; which @hindy111 always is.

Kilkenny

Coach
I agree. Fans of all other teams are welcome as long as they are respectful; which @hindy111 always is.
It’s disappointing, I don’t understand it.

We should encourage input from other Penrith fans and opposition fans rather than being so small minded as to try to shut them down, silence them, if there views don’t align with the narrative being promoted by some here.

Its not unique to here it is a phenomenon across League Unlimited and other fan forums in respect to other codes.

WestyLife

First Grade

Who's cancelling him? He wanted to argue he's more Penrith than someone else. I was making an objective observation that he can't be due to his eels allegiances. No one banned him from posting 😂

Kilkenny

Coach
He's troll and a real weird unit
He’s not a troll, he is a fan of the game, why would he spend time on here if he wasn’t.

You yourself have led a crusade against Izaac Tago that has been unrelenting in its intensity, you must be up to a 1,000 posts of anti negative Tago posts. You try to justify it by it being a ‘fact’ so to speak and sadly you have convinced the majority on here it is a ‘fact’ and you now have convinced many to follow your lead.

We are not quite the invincible side we have been for this past four seasons and there are many reasons for that, Tago is but a small part of it. Tago is not the sole problem where we find ourselves now but he will play a part in the solution going forward. He is good player, he will get back to his best form when we as a team get back to our best form.

WestyLife

First Grade
He’s not a troll, he is a fan of the game, why would he spend time on here if he wasn’t.

You yourself have led a crusade against Izaac Tago that has been unrelenting in its intensity, you must be up to a 1,000 posts of anti negative Tago posts. You try to justify it by it being a ‘fact’ so to speak and sadly you have convinced the majority on here it is a ‘fact’ and you now have convinced many to follow your lead.

We are not quite the invincible side we have been for this past four seasons and there are many reasons for that, Tago is but a small part of it. Tago is not the sole problem where we find ourselves now but he will play a part in the solution going forward. He is good player, he will get back to his best form when we as a team get back to our best form.

Chins didn't invent the tago thing. It's all across social media because it's true.

Kilkenny

Coach
Who's cancelling him? He wanted to argue he's more Penrith than someone else. I was making an objective observation that he can't be due to his eels allegiances. No one banned him from posting 😂
He wasn’t arguing anything of the sort, he was simply pointing out he has roots in the district.

Hindy has never promoted a narrative he is more Panthers than anything else that is nonsense.

I think some of the rhetoric against Hindy is really disrespectful and would discourage him from continuing to post on this forum.

WestyLife

First Grade
So it appears Chins is Kenty and WestyLife is Donald Trump.

Tago being a bad defender is just the facts. It probably does get harped on a little much but we're here to talk about what's happening.

Also nice way to just dismiss fellow Panthers fans across the internet because they criticised a player's form.

Kilkenny

Coach
He wasn’t arguing anything of the sort, he was simply pointing out he has roots in the district.

Hindy has never promoted a narrative he is more Panthers than anything else that is nonsense.

Tago being a bad defender is just the facts. It probably does get harped on a little much but we're here to talk about what's happening.

Also nice way to just dismiss fellow Panthers fans across the internet because they criticised a player's form.
You really are Trump. State opinions as facts when the real facts point to something else (I have seen @Munky break down the actual defensive facts of our back line at least on two occasions) and then when someone disagrees and picks you up on it you play the victim.

Tip for players; use the word nasty to complete the effect.

Kilkenny

Coach
This is getting boring. You lot have in/out groups it's sad.
Boring because it doesn’t suit your narrative mate.

You are in the camp of certain posters and you stick solid with them.

The minute you get called out you want to have a sook and down tools, have the courage of your convictions.

WestyLife

First Grade
Boring because it doesn’t suit your narrative mate.

You are in the camp of certain posters and you stick solid with them.

The minute you get called out you want to have a sook and down tools, have the courage of your convictions.

I gave hindy shit because he made a silly comment and it got serious because people don't like me so it became a drama with endless comments. That's what's boring. The going on and on over a non football related topic. It's not that deep.

I've argued pretty heavily with chins over multiple things just look at the Schneider discussion. Chins loves him I don't rate him at all just as a recent example.

I've also complemented tago where I can to be as fair as I can.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I gave hindy shit because he made a silly comment and it got serious because people don't like me so it became a drama with endless comments. That's what's boring. The going on and on over a non football related topic. It's not that deep.

I've argued pretty heavily with chins over multiple things just look at the Schneider discussion. Chins loves him I don't rate him at all just as a recent example.

I've also complemented tago where I can to be as fair as I can.
Love is a bit much! Brad is a ok backup doing ok

Latest posts