What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Kilkenny

Coach
Burto is so good. Creamed Mitchell 😍
Mitchell appeared to get his own back. Only saw the last 30 minutes, Latrell kind of owned the game from what i saw.
Not sure why Cody Walker wasn’t sent to the sin bin following the bulldogs try with 10 to go. He didn’t throw punches so to speak but still appeared to strike Kyle Flanagan three or four times in the face. I guess it’s okay to hit someone in the face or head as long as it is not with a closed fist. Is that the rule?

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s kind of sickening listening to Cooper Cronk and his cohorts around Latrell Mitchell. Sure Latrell is an amazing talent but the way the fox sports commentators bang on about him is rather tiresome.

Iamback

Coach
Souffs with Latrell are a much much better team.

For me Sharks easy draw will have them finish higher than they really are. With Papenhuyzen out Broncs are my number 2 side in the comp

Kilkenny

Coach
Broncos very impressive, at the best, fully fit they are contenders. There defence in the last 10 minutes or so has been outstanding.

Kilkenny

Coach
We are having some animated debate on our recruitment and retention thread around our salary cap situation and I look at the Broncos side tonight. Wow. Ben Ikin doing a pretty fair job fitting there players under a cap, bringing in Reece Walsh as well for next season. Tried doing some quick arithmetic but can’t see how they can manage it but we can‘t.

Kilkenny

Coach
He needs a stint in NSW CUP.
Penrith could give them a hiding next week. I have Eels potentially missing the top 8. Tough draw home. May only win 1 more.
You shouldn’t be so defeatist Hindy. I didn’t watch all of tonight’s game but from what I did see the Broncos were very good, there scrambling defence was in particular during that 2nd half when you threw at fair bit at them was impressive.

WestyLife

First Grade
He needs a stint in NSW CUP.
Penrith could give them a hiding next week. I have Eels potentially missing the top 8. Tough draw home. May only win 1 more.

It's butter pill when looking at your own team but courageous to admit the faults. They rely too much on an inconsistent forward pack who can be best in the game or very mid.

hindy111

Post Whore
You shouldn’t be so defeatist Hindy. I didn’t watch all of tonight’s game but from what I did see the Broncos were very good, there scrambling defence was in particular during that 2nd half when you threw at fair bit at them was impressive.

Missing Herbi and Cobbo. Parra full strength and at home.
Sides just go up the middle right at Mahoney small body. Pushed back 5mtrs and a fast play the ball. Him and JNR leave space. As game goes on he becomes more gassed and more exposed. Unsure he is the superstar the Dogs think he is. Maybe I am bias based to him leaving. Jnr tho leave holes in defense also.
Gutho is having the worse year of his career. Wouldn't be in top 10 fullbacks now.

Latest posts