What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Rooters v broncos
Rioters started strong broncos fighting back.would be happy to see the rioters win rather than the broncos

Murraymob1

Juniors
Parra are a real threat .some don’t rate them .they have strike power across the board .The game turned on again a dropped ball by Morgan Harper

Kilkenny

Coach
Parra are a real threat .some don’t rate them .they have strike power across the board .The game turned on again a dropped ball by Morgan Harper
Everyone is a threat.

Some on here promoted this notion we couldn't be beaten but injuries, suspensions, form, momentum it was all rather silly given the competition only starts post origin.

We now have all or some of the above and just perhaps we are not looking quite so unbeatable as some suggested.

It was just silly this whole arrogance around our chances in 2022 As some on here were only to happy to promote.

hindy111

Post Whore

Happy to win without Moses. I fele the club needs to sign D.Brown long term and let Moses go end of 2023. The idea of 2 million on halves throws the squad balance out.

Eels defense needs to be sorted to become a threat to Panthers. There is a month of footy left. I feel like anyone in the top 8 has some chance of title if Penrith get an injury. There isn't much between 2nd and 9th placed sides.
Canberra are coming home with a wet sail also. Its going to be a great final series with most games being a 50/50 I feel. Bar Panthers who still look a cut above.
Unfortunately for Penrith is they would of been able to build nicely prior to finals. Both halves being out may mean momentum could be lost and have to fight hard to win games over the next 5 weeks. I still think they finish 1st or at worse 2md and win at home week 1.

Fangs

Coach
Poor missed tackle from Topine and a bad drop from Averillo. They were the better team for 30 minutes.