What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Cameron has a lot of work to do on the Dogs attack. They stand so deep in attack; makes it easy for teams that play with some line speed.

Munky

Coach
I love how the commentators are now trying to say the names correctly.

It's incredibly unprofessional when you think about it.

When you graduate uni, if you have an uncommon surname they'll call you to get the correct pronunciation.

If your full time job is to call names it should be the bare minimum requirement.

Iamback

Coach

When you graduate uni, if you have an uncommon surname they'll call you to get the correct pronunciation.

If your full time job is to call names it should be the bare minimum requirement.

Problem it is only a recent thing, should improve into the next year.

Probably needs players to state exactly how it is pronounced

Hooked

Juniors

I use to laugh my arse off when Andrew Moore pronounced Mansoar as Man sewer

Black Diamond

Juniors
I think we are above them. Last week was a much closer game than the score line indicated; we only needed the bounce of the ball to go our way a few times and it’s a real dog fight.
Yep agree. The second half was pure grit and determination. If we had our halves and Fish they would have run them down as they only lacked some direction. We wouldn't have been behind by 16 at half time either.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Yep agree. The second half was pure grit and determination. If we had our halves and Fish they would have run them down as they only lacked some direction. We wouldn't have been behind by 16 at half time either.
Thats it. It's ok to know and acknowledge we are the best, embrace the smug.

That and understanding the rules. A few of the colour commentators in particular fall down on that one.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd like to see the Raiders actually put some points on tomorrow to make the final rounds a bit interesting. They are a slight hope to make the 8 this year. If they want to they can put as many as they want on the Knights who have officially given up on 2022.

Win out and they end on 30. They need Souths or Rooster to probably drop 2 games. If Cowboys beat Souths and Storm beat Raiders next week and Parra beat Brisbane then the last rounds interesting.
It makes Souths vs Roosters a huge game and also Brisbane would be playing Saints to keep in the 8.
Amd of course if Parra lost both also could drop out but their for and against is 40 points better then Brisbane.

Win out and they end on 30. They need Souths or Rooster to probably drop 2 games. If Cowboys beat Souths and Storm beat Raiders next week and Parra beat Brisbane then the last rounds interesting.
It makes Souths vs Roosters a huge game and also Brisbane would be playing Saints to keep in the 8.
Amd of course if Parra lost both also could drop out but their for and against is 40 points better then Brisbane.
Really was a horrible loss for Brisbane last night; about 1.5 losses given the damage to their for and against…

Murraymob1

Juniors
The semi final are going to be interesting hoping we get the cowboys.As they may be great at home but not so good on the road and a trip to panther town is to much for them

Iamback

Coach
The semi final are going to be interesting hoping we get the cowboys.As they may be great at home but not so good on the road and a trip to panther town is to much for them

I think the top 4 is set. Just is the order, I don't have Cowboys winning another game. So depends on Storm v Roosters and Parra

Latest posts