What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

betcats

Referee
The sharks are playing to wide .They need to work more up the middle.Bunnies eating them up

Yep especially on those attacking sets, to many long passes wide, fast defensive line shutting them down with ease they are missing a middle link man like Yeo

Pomoz

Bench
Sharks are lazy. They don't want to do the hard work up the middle. They want to play wide and razzle dazzle. Their first contact is poor and they don't want to do the tough stuff.

Fangs

Coach
Sharks hugely disappointing. Rudolf has been terrible in this finals series. He has made massive errors coming out of his own end. Way too much shifting of the football and not enough up the middle.

betcats

Referee
Complete high, kick well and stick it to the bunnies through the middle and we will do it easily. Give away field position with errors though and souths will be dangerous but overall we are a much better side and prove it again next week.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't think the Cowboys can trouble Penrith.
Parra and Souths certainly are knock out chances. If Souths passes stick they'll score points. Penriths attack isn't anywhere near as potent. Souths however do drop a lot of ball. And make poor decisions. The thing is they aren't scared to attack.

Eels have some chance. They where very good against Canberra. Up there its a different game. If both teams at beat Eels win but the conditions are a worry.
A Parra Vs Penrith grand final would be special for the fans and the game. Parra are capable of beating you if all those offloads stick and Waqa doesn't drop 4 bombs.
It would be a boring Grand final if Cowboys played Penrith. I could see a 40 Jill scoreline tbh.

Goonji

Juniors
I don't think the Cowboys can trouble Penrith.
Parra and Souths certainly are knock out chances. If Souths passes stick they'll score points. Penriths attack isn't anywhere near as potent. Souths however do drop a lot of ball. And make poor decisions. The thing is they aren't scared to attack.

Eels have some chance. They where very good against Canberra. Up there its a different game. If both teams at beat Eels win but the conditions are a worry.
A Parra Vs Penrith grand final would be special for the fans and the game. Parra are capable of beating you if all those offloads stick and Waqa doesn't drop 4 bombs.
It would be a boring Grand final if Cowboys played Penrith. I could see a 40 Jill scoreline tbh.
I don’t like the Eels but good luck against the Cowboys Hindy. if it was played in Sydney I think you would be specials to win.

Latest posts