What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Dogs v tigers
Any chance Barret had of ever coaching again is definTly gone with what potter is doing with this side.the dogs on course to win back to back games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Ciraldo
If he is waiting for the right club the tigers would be one to steer clear off.They are not just poor but you could question the commitment of some of there players.they just got flogged by the dogs and offered nothing

Kilkenny

Coach
Hope the Sea Eagles can cause an upset against the Storm and we get the job done against the Roosters. A six points gap to the Storm in 2nd with our for and against would be huge in the race for top spot. I recognise the minor premiership doesn’t mean too much in many fans eyes but it is still a significant achievement. This round could be crucial for the make up of the top four and top eight so a lot to play for.

betcats

Referee
I know they are missing a few like Welch and Kafusi but that melbourne pack really lacks any depth, it will be interesting to see how they deal with losing the bromich bros, grubfusi and cheese next year. The backs as well, missing that big unit Xavier and Jennings the outside backs look average besides Olam and Pap. Meaney goes ok, Seve is liability more often than not and ive got no idea who Anderson is.

Iamback

Coach
I know they are missing a few like Welch and Kafusi but that melbourne pack really lacks any depth, it will be interesting to see how they deal with losing the bromich bros, grubfusi and cheese next year. The backs as well, missing that big unit Xavier and Jennings the outside backs look average besides Olam and Pap. Meaney goes ok, Seve is liability more often than not and ive got no idea who Anderson is.

It is hard to get a read on them. due to injuries but depth is certainly poor

Munky

Coach
The Titans right edge defence is putrid and potentially the worst I've ever seen.

How our left side didn't score fifty against them is one of life's great mysteries

Latest posts