What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

The Realist

Juniors
It was the length of both deals (Kikau included) which our club were not prepared to match.

The brains trust suggested they were confident of retaining both Api and Viliame so it is disappointing we were not able to retain either.

it is what it is, and to both players credit they have both delivered thus far in there last season at our club.

After Yeo they are our two best. In fact I’d probably put them on equal footing. I love Yeo but I feel as though he has been a little puffed up in the media and overrated this season. Conversely I think Api has been significantly underrated by pundits this season and even though Kikau is a league favourite and widely respected - his impact in our team is also vastly under appreciated.

As you say, we will see in 2023.

My feeling is that those who play in and around both of them will look worse.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Sharks v cowboys
A great game end to end .Cowboys missing there origin guys .the cowboys just making a few errors that sharks have scored off

The Realist

Juniors
Didn't get to watch it. Glad Sharkies got it. Some Cowboys fans have become unbearable recently. (At least in my circles). Would have thought that us pumping them 20-0 would have shut the up but nope...

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Didn't get to watch it. Glad Sharkies got it. Some Cowboys fans have become unbearable recently. (At least in my circles). Would have thought that us pumping them 20-0 would have shut the up but nope...

f**k that noise. Hate the Sharks, hope they lose every single game they play.

Fangs

Coach
Bad miss from Billy Smith on Lomax. Manu defending one further in means they have defensive issues on both edges. They've got some work to do to be in finals contention.

Fangs

Coach
Joseph Suaalii will be playing origin next year. And I reckon he might sneak into the Australian squad at years end as well.

Latest posts