What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Raiders v storm
A upset could be on the cards .Long way to go yet but how ironic if the raiders go on and knock out the eels.The parra hatred of Stuart would go to a new level

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I think of the teams left in the comp, this is the order that I fear them in a one-off sudden-death game:

1. Roosters, 2. Eels, 3. Rabbits, 4. Storm, 5. Sharks, 6. Raiders, 7. Cowboys

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm are gone. Hopefully Roosters go out tomorrow and then really no reason to fear anyone, not that we should if we are on our game anyway.

We’ll now have an all Sydney Preliminary final. Either against the Sharks, Roosters or Bunnies. Presumably at ACCOR stadium.

Cowboys in Townsville will be tough for either Eels or Raiders, tend to think they’re our most likely GF opponent if we make it through.

age.s

First Grade
Thats a shame. A Sharks Panthers grand final would have had plenty of great storylines.

Great game though. I think the Cows are a year away from really threatening, but as a unit they really don't go away.

Fangs

Coach
Cmon. Raiders knocking out Melbourne was sublime. They've come from no where and made the comp interesting. Hope they push to the prelim.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Last night cows sharks game was terrible forget the last minute win.some of the try’s let in where reserve grade stuff.Can not see either side worrying us
Still rate the eels as the team to beat when they are on .our only weakness is getting caught out wide with our compressed defence .Only 2 teams can exploit that eels rabbits.The rabbits could be out today

Murraymob1

Juniors
I
We’ll now have an all Sydney Preliminary final. Either against the Sharks, Roosters or Bunnies. Presumably at ACCOR stadium.

Cowboys in Townsville will be tough for either Eels or Raiders, tend to think they’re our most likely GF opponent if we make it through.
f it’s a hot day up there the winner will be gassed back end of game against us

maple_69

Bench
Souths and Roosters are not making it past a prelim. Sharks and Cows don’t have the defence against top sides. Raiders are a genuine smokey at this stage but we handled them without our rep halves a month back. Parra are still the biggest threat. I’m not sure this generation of Eels side will ever recover if they go out week 2 again though and I give the Raiders every chance.