What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

BxTom

Bench
The Warriors have played as well as they did tonight for a large chunk of the year.

I don’t think the Broncos will handle their attack but it all depends on how they manage the middle. If the referee stays out of the ruck and let’s it roll, the Warriors can do the job.

That and it would be massive for the game. I don’t know many neutrals that don’t have a soft spot for the warriors.
Shaun Johnson is capable, on a good day, of winning a game on his own. A bit diamonds and rocks. Let's hope he is a diamond next week.

Fangs

Coach
Shaun Johnson is capable, on a good day, of winning a game on his own. A bit diamonds and rocks. Let's hope he is a diamond next week.

All diamonds today. You wouldn't know he had a dodgy calf. Ran hard into the line and did his job very well along with the rest of the spine.

Cheering them on next week. Knocking out the donkeys would be mind blasting.

sportsnut

Juniors
The Warriors have played as well as they did tonight for a large chunk of the year.

I don’t think the Broncos will handle their attack but it all depends on how they manage the middle. If the referee stays out of the ruck and let’s it roll, the Warriors can do the job.

That and it would be massive for the game. I don’t know many neutrals that don’t have a soft spot for the warriors.

Broncos 13+

Iamback

Coach
Hopefully though, the Broncos know they've been in a game. I can't see NZ just rolling over.

Broncos had the bye in Round 25. Rested everyone in Round 27, Now the week off

A slow start is possible from there hopefully Warriors can hold on

Pomoz

Bench
Walsh is going to get belted next week.

Webster knows his shit and they'll work him over like Ponga this game
That was great coaching. Flanagan was going nuts in commentary. "If I was coach, I would tell my team to tackle him regardless". I bet he would. He would have told Gallen go go and smash him into the middle of next week, repeatedly. As it was, Johnson played in a dinner suit, he only got tackled when he decided to do a hit up. He was absolutely brilliant, his soft hands and vision carved up the Knights and with Ponga having the Warriors all over him like a cheap suit, they had nothing.

I bet Ponga checked in the wardrobe to make sure there were no Warriors in it before he went to bed last night. He was brave though and kept trying. Tough kid.

Pjf04b

Juniors
If they ever let them in. They talk about NZ and Melbourne as the next 2, then a long gap before any further expansion.

murraymob

Coach
I thought Penrith had already put a formal request for entry into the completion already.and yes they will be strong right from the start

Sime_11

Juniors
hopefully Broncsos Wahs game goes into a long golden point - preferably like Roosters Tigers over 10 years ago.

Wahs play their best - definetely a chance against brisbane

just cant give easy tries early on

Girds89

Bench
Cant see the broncs winning by anything less than 18 or so tbh...

Storm and us should be much closer..

We should be good enough to win but luai playing not 100% is a concern imo.. i think we risk giving him another week.. if we lose i dont think he makes a difference anyway.. not at 80 or 90%...

If we win he gets another 9 days to rest the shoulder...

Cogger has been great all year and despite what many thought hes been fine at 6.

I think with storms big pack itd be a huge risk to play luai.. even if he passes the tests this week.

We need to learn from what the chooks didmt do great...

They kicked to meaney all night and he was rock solid... id be kicking to their wingers. Especially if coates is out again.

Targeting their centres on set plays.

And obviously shutting down grant when he gets on.

They aren't the same team without paps. Paps was their walsh..

But they are still a highly dangerous team and when munster has one of his 15/10 performances he can legit destroy any team... he normally saves those games for when qld need it most but hes someone you just cant stop when hes in a mood..

Its important we get into hughes all night.. soro and all the boys go at him all game... munster isnt the same when he has that added responsibility to direct...

If we can really take Hughes and grant out i think we can get it done....

But no way i see it as easy as the broncs game...

The broncs would have to be one of their worst games of the year to lose...

I really think a lot on here underestimate how far the broncs have come this year...

Their defence and line speed is top notch... and they have the attacking flair to pull anyone apart...

I cant see the warriors going with them at all tbh..

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Cant see the broncs winning by anything less than 18 or so tbh...

Storm and us should be much closer..

We should be good enough to win but luai playing not 100% is a concern imo.. i think we risk giving him another week.. if we lose i dont think he makes a difference anyway.. not at 80 or 90%...

If we win he gets another 9 days to rest the shoulder...

Cogger has been great all year and despite what many thought hes been fine at 6.

I think with storms big pack itd be a huge risk to play luai.. even if he passes the tests this week.

We need to learn from what the chooks didmt do great...

They kicked to meaney all night and he was rock solid... id be kicking to their wingers. Especially if coates is out again.

Targeting their centres on set plays.

And obviously shutting down grant when he gets on.

They aren't the same team without paps. Paps was their walsh..

But they are still a highly dangerous team and when munster has one of his 15/10 performances he can legit destroy any team... he normally saves those games for when qld need it most but hes someone you just cant stop when hes in a mood..

Its important we get into hughes all night.. soro and all the boys go at him all game... munster isnt the same when he has that added responsibility to direct...

If we can really take Hughes and grant out i think we can get it done....

But no way i see it as easy as the broncs game...

The broncs would have to be one of their worst games of the year to lose...

I really think a lot on here underestimate how far the broncs have come this year...

Their defence and line speed is top notch... and they have the attacking flair to pull anyone apart...

I cant see the warriors going with them at all tbh..
Cogger has worn the 6 jersey but he's basically played 7 the last 2 games