What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

hindy111

Post Whore
Hands looks ok. He outplayed Mahoney today and is superior to Hodgson.
RCG was immense. Parra however looked clunky and Hopgood made bad errors. Had passes stuck they put 50 on. To me they don't look right.

Munky

Coach
Mahoney getting caught in the ruck was interesting.

Every team will now jump from marker to
get him early.

Kilkenny

Coach
Brother went to Parra game $70 just to seat behind the goals. WTF
We charge $37 for GA on family hill. The Eels appear to charge $45 for bronze reserved which are behind the goals at both ends.

I recently went to Geelong v Collingwood at MCG and paid $80 for a seat in the nose bleed high altitude section. Watched the game from a bar, my knees couldn't do the climb.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Payne Haas facing a 1 week suspension for maiming RCG. Yet somehow he wasn't binned or penalised for it. Despite a clear injury sustained and a stoppage in play.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
It was also just a tackle. The sports future is in real jeopardy if that's a suspension
I agree with you. The hip drop that Melbourne arted those years ago I don't see in the game. These mainly are accidents. If the referees know they should educate clubs cause as it stands no one has any idea and players coaches and fans are confused.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I agree with you. The hip drop that Melbourne arted those years ago I don't see in the game. These mainly are accidents. If the referees know they should educate clubs cause as it stands no one has any idea and players coaches and fans are confused.
No one wants to see people hurt but it's a contract sport. At the very least one on one tackles should be free game

BossleyPanther

Juniors
No one wants to see people hurt but it's a contract sport. At the very least one on one tackles should be free game
Gus was saying we should go back to 5 metres. I think we may have to. At the moment forwards are about 10 metres back charging at a line which is 10 metres back making the impact 20 metres apart.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
No one has still defined a hip drop... seems tackle someone hard = hip drop
Someone stays down put on report. They got big crowds and tv ratings this year, but that can go away pretty quickly. I know when they stopped the shoulder charge, many people turned off the NRL.

Iamback

Coach
Someone stays down put on report. They got big crowds and tv ratings this year, but that can go away pretty quickly. I know when they stopped the shoulder charge, many people turned off the NRL.

Outside of our games, I never watch Live too many BS stoppages for me.

The Hopgood one was a front on tackle, He was binned because the weather conditions made the attackers feet slip.

As for the crowd/ratings. Not sure it will hold especially if they are suspending guys for accidents. NSW Cup standard teams don't rate

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Outside of our games, I never watch Live too many BS stoppages for me.

The Hopgood one was a front on tackle, He was binned because the weather conditions made the attackers feet slip.

As for the crowd/ratings. Not sure it will hold especially if they are suspending guys for accidents. NSW Cup standard teams don't rate
Plus they are fining players like police as part of their revenue. This CEO came in when the NRL had near nothing in the bank and now he is making up for lost money. I think it's putting more harm on the game and it's so obvious.