What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

aquiin

Juniors
Righto Nostradamus. Here's hoping your'e right.

If I’m right, they will be better and it will be harder.

I believe it’s 1-1 with both. Closer to our best we beat them both and they beat us in a similar manner with equal amount of luck that they were probably cursing the first time. They have improved but that wasn’t the game last night. The hype belied the errors in the game. They both fatigued early. If we complete, we beat both in close games.

Cook doesn’t get many play the balls if they don’t cheat at the ruck. Just like slow play the balls gave us nothing in the first half last week. Kearney complained about the same against Melbourne with justification.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
What a horrible game Titans V Panthers.

6 - 6 all at half time, Panthers with a player in the bin, and 17 errors in a half of football. 42 missed tackles and 21 ineffective tackles.

FlameThrower

Bench
Unfreakenbelievable. Titans shirt grabbing and not managing the last 3 minuets. Now into golden point - which is a lottery :rage:

MilanDragon

Juniors
Interesting.. and frustrating! The panthers are winning games the same way we were a month ago. Ugly.

Does that mean they’re rubbish? Or do we credit them with getting results regardless?

Either way I think it does mean they’re on the way down.

Gareth67

First Grade
I think that the most disturbing aspect of their win today , was that they done it without a coach . . . perhaps our Mary should have a holiday at Terrigal every game day ?

Last edited:

St Georgio

Juniors
Just a couple of hours away, not feeling good very very nervous to say the least Parra will so everything in there power to derail our march to September and avoid the spoon.

Latest posts