What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

rednwhites

Juniors
Just a couple of hours away, not feeling good very very nervous to say the least Parra will so everything in there power to derail our march to September and avoid the spoon.

The trick is to resign yourself to the loss. Anything else is a bonus. I woke up on Saturday last week and just knew we wouldn't win (albeit at home). Mary is the most influential coach in the comp.

WA 'S OWN RED V

Juniors
I am happy panthers won so news Corp can suck it. We are shit and were never going to be in contention this year. It been obvious for months. At least thoughs in denial can come out now. Wakey wakey. Hey on the bright side we can support pennies or bunnies in finals after we roll over.

Crush

Coach
BJ Leilua is a quality centre. Thats what you want on a centre, he runs like a maniac, can drag defenders, can offload and is fast.
Meanwhile back at the Dragons........

Crush

Coach
Tigers coming to get us...2 points outside the 8...
Tigers will put a score on us. These last 3 weeks are going to get real ugly unfortunately.
We were already cooked but now with Widdop out its curtains.
If there were one player that you don't want injured its widdop.

Crush

Coach
Watching this Storm vs Sharks game, WOW!
The level at which these top teams are playing now is so much higher than the Dragons were when we were winning our games earlier in the year.
We really did just ambush our way into first place before the "real deal" teams hit their straps.
I admit, I was wrong. I did think the addition of Hunt, Graham and Dufty would make the difference.
TBH, even if we were playing at our absolute best now it wouldn't be enough to beat the Roosters, Rabbits, Storm, Sharks.
How can our 1-5 compete with theirs?
And there is the coach. He's a muppet. He speaks like a moron. He seems not to understand the gravity of what has happened again. He isn't in touch with reality. He surely must go but I fear he will keep his job regardless of what happens, win lose or draw.
I am still enjoying my footy, actually more than ever. But watching this game storm vs sharks solidifies for me that Dragons are not and never were the real deal. I was wrong.

Getting away from the Dragons sucking for a moment.

Jeez the Storm are a grubby football team.
Watching them play the Sharks I've never seen so many arm bars, pressure points and arm locks applied.
It's like watching WWE.
Sooner or later they are going to snap someone's arm.

hewi

Bench
The level at which these top teams are playing now is so much higher than the Dragons were when we were winning our games earlier in the year.
We really did just ambush our way into first place before the "real deal" teams hit their straps.
I admit, I was wrong. I did think the addition of Hunt, Graham and Dufty would make the difference.
TBH, even if we were playing at our absolute best now it wouldn't be enough to beat the Roosters, Rabbits, Storm, Sharks.
And there is the coach. He's a muppet. He speaks like a moron. He seems not to understand the gravity of what has happened again. He isn't in touch with reality. He surely must go but I fear he will keep his job regardless of what happens, win lose or draw.
I am still enjoying my footy, actually more than ever. But watching this game storm vs sharks solidifies for me that Dragons are not and never were the real deal. I was wrong.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Them, daylight,us.

jeffdragon

Bench
Getting away from the Dragons sucking for a moment.

Jeez the Storm are a grubby football team.
Watching them play the Sharks I've never seen so many arm bars, pressure points and arm locks applied.
It's like watching WWE.
Sooner or later they are going to snap someone's arm.

Mate you sure you didnt say the sharks
They are grubs

Old Timer

Coach
Crush
Accepting reality is some times very difficult but in the end it proves less painful and in a way comes with its own upside.
I still cheer for them and wish them well but am no longer willing to accept the piss poor excuses or ignore what sticks out like dogs balls.
Much has to change to get us back to being true contenders.
The ones I really feel sorry for are all the kids who have been let down big time as they predominantly believe in everything that is said by the players and coach and that innocent belief has been severely compromised.