What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

ouryears

Bench
I've been thinking about how you have identified our losses only here. You do remember that we also beat all those teams Souths, Storm, Roosters right?
Admittedly we beat them before they hit their best form but its a bit rich to say that we were put to the sword by those teams. Its 1-1.
We also beat Sharks twice and Broncos in case you forgot.

So you don't realise the Panthers who you slam are on the same points as us. The wake up is below. Considering they have played most the year with 7 players missing, they are streets in front of us.

Their win against us should be enough to keep you quiet.

Gloat in late September if we win something.

Till then.. hushhhhh!!!

National Rugby League ladder
Mar. 8–Sep. 29, 2018
Team P PD B Pts
Storm
22 177 0 32
Roosters
22 161 0 32
Rabbitohs
22 116 0 32
Dragons
22 75 0 30
Sharks
22 58 0 30
Panthers
23 50 0 30
Warriors
23 21 0 30
Broncos
22 10 0 28
Wests Tigers
23 -42 0 26
Raiders
22 15 0 20
Knights
22 -157 0 20
Titans
22 -104 0 18
Bulldogs
22 -72 0 16
Cowboys
23 -76 0 16
Sea Eagles
23 -90 0 16
Eels
23 -142 0 14

Crush

Coach
So you don't realise the Panthers who you slam are on the same points as us. The wake up is below. Considering they have played most the year with 7 players missing, they are streets in front of us.

Their win against us should be enough to keep you quiet.

Gloat in late September if we win something.

Till then.. hushhhhh!!!

National Rugby League ladder
Mar. 8–Sep. 29, 2018
Team P PD B Pts
Storm
22 177 0 32
Roosters
22 161 0 32
Rabbitohs
22 116 0 32
Dragons
22 75 0 30
Sharks
22 58 0 30
Panthers
23 50 0 30
Warriors
23 21 0 30
Broncos
22 10 0 28
Wests Tigers
23 -42 0 26
Raiders
22 15 0 20
Knights
22 -157 0 20
Titans
22 -104 0 18
Bulldogs
22 -72 0 16
Cowboys
23 -76 0 16
Sea Eagles
23 -90 0 16
Eels
23 -142 0 14
Panthers are on same points as us but we have a game up our sleeves.

giboz71

First Grade
Out of the 7 other top 8 teams, we’ve beaten 5 (including Cronulla twice).

We’ve also had wins against the top 3.

No one is really flying now, wide open comp that’s there for the taking. If we can bring back our early season form when we won 6 in a row, we’re still a real chance.

Put it this way, we only need a 4 game winning streak to win the comp.

My man Gasnier

Juniors

No one is really flying now, wide open comp that’s there for the taking. If we can bring back our early season form when we won 6 in a row, we’re still a real chance.

Exactly. Most people wrote the cowboys off last year all the way to the grand final.

Drag Queen

Bench

Only a four game winning streak? Early season has come and gone. The spooners and the usual suspects are gaining momentum. We aren't.

giboz71

First Grade
Only a four game winning streak? Early season has come and gone. The spooners and the usual suspects are gaining momentum. We aren't.

Who??

Panthers have been horrible the last few weeks. Souths have lost their last 2 and Melbourne are losing troops as well. Roosters lost to the Raiders last week, Warriors lost to the Dogs.

No one is flying right now.

TruSaint

Referee
Who??

Panthers have been horrible the last few weeks. Souths have lost their last 2 and Melbourne are losing troops as well. Roosters lost to the Raiders last week, Warriors lost to the Dogs.

No one is flying right now.

All of that is true mate, however our "form" for the past 6 weeks has been vulnerable ...

Whilst its against poor opposition, an emphatic win tomorrow followed by one away at Newcastle would lift my spirit.

If we cant tear apart the Dogs, at Kogarah, with the emotion of Thommo's passing, Flo's last game, top 4 spot for grabs, then we never will ...

I don't think we can win the comp, but I would love to be proven wrong. I want to see a ruthless team tomorrow...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
..........If we cant tear apart the Dogs, at Kogarah, with the emotion of Thommo's passing, Flo's last game, top 4 spot for grabs, then we never will ...

I don't think we can win the comp, but I would love to be proven wrong. I want to see a ruthless team tomorrow...

Precisely.

giboz71

First Grade
All of that is true mate, however our "form" for the past 6 weeks has been vulnerable ...

Whilst its against poor opposition, an emphatic win tomorrow followed by one away at Newcastle would lift my spirit.

If we cant tear apart the Dogs, at Kogarah, with the emotion of Thommo's passing, Flo's last game, top 4 spot for grabs, then we never will ...

Agreed mate. We’ve been horrible too.

My point is there no out and out favourite streeting the field right now. So it’s a good opportunity to make a run like the Cows did last year.

If we happen to Stephen Bradbury our way to a comp, who would care??

MilanDragon

Juniors
Raiders ahead with 10 to go. If they hang on.. and it’s a big if, then that opens the door for us to go equal with Souths if we can get a win.

Throw in that if the Broncos win tonight, the Tigers will be hosting Rabbits next week in the first game of the round with everything to play for.

Crush

Coach
Mate we’re not allowed to compare to other teams when they’re not going well.

Only times we can do a comparison is when we are poor and someone is going better than us.

Unfortunately I think Souths are timing their run perfectly.. getting the losses out of the way now.
Correct. Not allowed to compare in this instance. Comparisons only allowed to be made to make a point that dragons suck on the dragons forum.

Crush

Coach
Ouryears is starting to sound like an apologist for Souffs and his favourite team Penwiff. How can he support the mediocrity they dish up?
Yeah but.....but......they put us to the sword...once.....different......they have played this season without 9 of their regular starters!
Stop comparing! You are making excuses!

giboz71

First Grade
Well if Souths and Penrith had fans like ours, they’d be declaring their season over after this week.

I just wish some of the dopes on here understand that the rigours of a 26 week NRL season will eventually affect ALL teams, not just us.

Especially the top teams who have had a big representation in Origin/Tests etc.

Anyone who knows anything about footy would get ithis.