What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Finals Chances.

mxlegend99

Referee
Happy with that, Manly rematch is much better than facing the Sharks.
Manly f**king destroyed us and will have a psychological edge over us. Our pack were there bitches and its hard to see that changing within 7 days.

To be fair on that effort every team would smash us. Hard to see us winning.

Would have stood no chance against Cronulla given we can't handle their tough, gritty style of footy. Pumped for this game! Hopefully the Manly players return serve by saying they are the better team and fire our boys up. As said, Moylan plays, we have a chance.

roofromoz

First Grade
It'll be interesting who has the bigger presence... Manly fans apparently don't like crossing the Spit Bridge, but we're not much better.

soc123_au

Staff member
Manly f**king destroyed us and will have a psychological edge over us. Our pack were there bitches and its hard to see that changing within 7 days.

To be fair on that effort every team would smash us. Hard to see us winning.
I honestly think it goes the other way. That was arguably Manlys best performance of the year. It's a lot of pressure to back that up. Our forward pack should be jumping out of their skins in anticipation of getting a shot at redemption so soon.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Manly, like Dragons last week just played their GF.They'll be drained.

Despite all the talk Penrith never had to show up against Manly, what a waste of energy.They were saving themselves for finals.

We will beat Manly.

TheFrog

Coach
Manly were pumped up as if it were a Grand Final, just like St George last week (edit: sorry Gamer I just realised you said exactly the same thing). We have a few t's to cross and i's to dot, in particular we need Moylan. If we can get him on the field and motivated, at a neutral ground I have confidence.

forby

Juniors
Don't worry found it myself - 5:00 pm at Allianz on Saturday.
Hope you can make it a Black Out crowd!

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Hah, we played 9 games against top 8 teams this season (as did the Eels), while the Raiders played 15... unlucky.

(And we have a worse winning percentage against top 8 sides than the Warriors (!) and the Titans)

forby

Juniors
So what?
We beat enough teams to make the 8. Where are NZ, Titans, Raiders etc?
We beat all them and finished above them!