What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our main problem

True EEL

Bench
Just because they're more runners than ball-players doesn't mean they aren't able to talk/organise and pass the ball.

I think you're confusing playmaking with organising. It's a common fault among league fans.

Sandow does plenty of talking at Souths, and he does plenty of passing before the line. When I say he's more a runner than a passer I mean that when he takes the ball to the line he's more likely to take the defence on than try to put someone else through.

Obviously this is a lot to do with Souths' structure, where everything is set up to attack on the left. I dare say next year there will be a lot more passing at the line from Chris Sandow.

look, thanks again for yet another casual and subtle put down PP i appreciate it, but no i am not doing what your suggesting in bold, but thanks for looking out for me anyway :roll:

i'm just a little concerned about who is going to be the main organiser of our attack next year, particularly if SK wants to continue with some level of a structured style/gameplan. The obvious choice to do most of the play-making AND organising within the structure would be Sandow.....i'm just concerned about putting the reins too tight on that type of player?

SDM

First Grade
look, thanks again for yet another casual and subtle put down PP i appreciate it, but no i am not doing what your suggesting in bold, but thanks for looking out for me anyway :roll:

i'm just a little concerned about who is going to be the main organiser of our attack next year, particularly if SK wants to continue with some level of a structured style/gameplan. The obvious choice to do most of the play-making AND organising within the structure would be Sandow.....i'm just concerned about putting the reins too tight on that type of player?

I usually grab a coffee and a couple of iced vovo's of an arvo.

True EEL

Bench
I'm guessing you mean this calm and controlled human.. :lol:

:lol::lol:

typical of the childish, immature, insecure, bully-like, keyboard warrior you truly are Suity.....you rely on replying by attempting to degrade others :roll:
you know that a lot of what i said about you (in the post you are ferring to here) was to close for comfort, that's the thing that worries you the most i'm sure ;-)

SDM

First Grade
Typical of the childish, immature, insecure, bully-like, keyboard warrior you truly are Suity. You rely on replying by attempting to degrade others. :roll:.
You know that a lot of what i said about you (in the post you are referring to here) was too close for comfort, that's the thing that worries you the most i'm sure. ;-).

There you go, thanks to my translation, now we can all have a good old lol at yet another boring rant.

SDM

First Grade
and right on cue......the No: 1 contendor for the crown of immature, insecure douchebag of the year arrives on the scene ha ha ha :lol:

I never went anywhere mate, I have hired a PI to follow you around, people were starting to look at me funny.

True EEL

Bench
There you go, thanks to my translation, now we can all have a good old lol at yet another boring rant.

Yes, because amending my grammer and capitilisation in an internet forum post certainly validates your contribution, and indeed, your existence you oxygen theif.... :lol:

jason taylor

Bench
maybe you should call these guys?

images

Nah I'll call the Ghostbusters.

True EEL

Bench
Thanks for not letting me down. ;-)

Suity

i mean seriously, do you guys get alerts when someone replies to one of your posts on here.....or do you just sit there in eating the dried, 3-day old nachos off your laps scanning to see who the next poster will be?? kinda like someone sitting there listening to a Police scanner all day, living their life vicariously through others ha ha ha :lol:

pathetic.....

Eels Dude

Coach
Why do you have to take everything too personally True Eel, lighten up FFS. The only reason people on here tease you so much is because it's so easy to wind you up.