What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our main problem

Haynzy

First Grade
Dammit ! I made a really insightful post and the damn internet dropped out as I was posting it and it's lost to the ether forever @#$%@!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hineyrulz post is above, so I will presume you mean that one, and presume that you are letting me know that you prefer to get chinese in the food court then nuggets. Fair enough, it is your choice.

Looking forward to your next postwhile you wait for the bus home whilst still in range of Gloria Jeans free wifi.
:lol: Someones not going to be happy...... Did you get your nuggets????

Suitman

Post Whore
:lol: Someones not going to be happy...... Did you get your nuggets????

I'm guessing you mean this calm and controlled human.. :lol:

so f#*king what SDM, err i mean Suity?!?!?!

seriously, who gives a flying f*#k if normal, everyday people choose to post on this forum when they can fit in in around their daily routines and lives - as opposed to constantly sitting on this forum - no, lurking on this forum almost 24/7 (on whatever platform is available at the time, internet, smartphone etc), seemingly just waiting for the next post to arrive, so that they can try and degrade it and make a smartass remark/reply to it....??? Ever consider the fact that you and your other mates that fill the selection criteria as listed above are the ones who aren't normal around here, the ones who who should be being ridiculed?! So what if people - again - choose to post at certain times rather than live (ie. waste) their entire lives lurking on an internet forum?!?!

i work for a living Suity, and outside of work, my wife and kids, my family, my friends, a social life, sport and other hobbies take up most of my time.....posting on here is usually an option motivated primarily by my passion for the EELS, but more often than not out of boredom in any spare moments of downtime i actually have....

the end.

:lol::lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
popcorn.gif

SDM

First Grade
If they don't let him out of work soon I am going to call the authorities.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
From what I see we are cracking under pressure, We seem to get on top and then once the opposition builds up pressure we are making too many SIMPLE errors which cost us the game.

Most of these little errors are coming from our younger inexperienced players, Maybe were are asking too much from them? or maybe its because we don't have a proper reserve comp

Thats one thing I think as well, I mean there are quite a few promising players in the U20s but may take 1-2 maye 3 years until theyre ready for FG

As for Wenty, there doesnt appear to be much focus on the up and comers in that team.

I remember the days in 2000-2007 we had a red hot side in the Premier League and you just knew watching the games before FG that some of them would be playing FG in the coming weeks or the following season.

I just wish they would bring back that system. Can someone tell me what was wrong with it in the first place?

Eels Dude

Coach
Thats one thing I think as well, I mean there are quite a few promising players in the U20s but may take 1-2 maye 3 years until theyre ready for FG

As for Wenty, there doesnt appear to be much focus on the up and comers in that team.

I remember the days in 2000-2007 we had a red hot side in the Premier League and you just knew watching the games before FG that some of them would be playing FG in the coming weeks or the following season.

I just wish they would bring back that system. Can someone tell me what was wrong with it in the first place?

There was nothing wrong with it at all. It was all financial. By making the U20's the curtain raiser and forcing every club to field a side meant that the NRL could match the games up and advertise it like US college football to please the broadcasters. The NYC was a key part of the last TV rights deal, not that it was that great a deal in the end, but they bowed down to network pressure.

After the pokie tax came in a lot of Sydney clubs couldn't afford their own reserve grade sides so ended up making partnerships with feeder teams instead, so that was the start of the death of reserve grade so the NRL counter-acted.

Latest posts