What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our main problem

SDM

First Grade
I am concerned by True Eel's health. He is obviously an obese merkin judgeing by all the junk food.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I am concerned by True Eel's health. He is obviously an obese merkin judgeing by all the junk food.

I beg to differ

Reading True eel talk about himself

I can only conclude he has a 6 pack, eats organic food and is very handsome.

Last edited:

CrazyEel

Bench
I beg to differ

Reading True eel talk about himself

I can only conclude he has a 6 pack, eats organic food and is very handsome.
Yes, I also read Andrew Hilditch talk about himself and could only conclude he was doing a great job as well.

i believe our main problem this year has been our coach
now im not saying he cant coach, i think he can i just dont think he can coach our team
after flogging the boys in the pre season we look totally deflated in the closing parts of a game, and all the boys look dead tired now
he changed our style of play from off the cuff ( tigers) to bland and repetitive ( storm) where we really dont have the players for that style

hayne is now so predictable out of second reciever its like a broken record
no ball playing in the forwards renders hindy useless and means fui is just a battery ram.

casey maguire has done nothing to inspire the team and continually gets picked while our 300k half is playing in wenty

i know it may sound like a pot shot on the team but its not meant to be, i am huge parra fan and season ticket and will always support the club

Good Evening,

Start Spray
How about our complete lack of organisation from the captain down.
What if Hindy, and i do believe he deserves his own statue next to Raymond, gave the boys a spray under the goal posts when we have conceded yet another try gifted to the opposition. How about a bit of mongrel like Heighington, Matai, Watmough, Crocker, Pettybourne or that Sims boy from Nth Qld. Get a bit cranky, id rather run into Mannah than Thaiday who was going to give me a sly elbow in a tackle or a friendly facial. I know your not allowed to do that but every other team in the top 12 does. Mannah gives Jono Wright a big smile in a tackle against the dogs. What they are mates, well not for 80mins when i have put my war paint on and paid for a season ticket.
I refuse to blame the coach for the season when he has inherited this team, the powers to be are lucky the spotlight has not been turned to them.
End Spray

If the spoon isnt motivation enough then god help us.

Go Parra

TheParraboy

Staff member
flocks-poufs.jpg

Rubbish....The Eels problem has nothing to do with the coach. The Eels have ( by far ) the worst roster in the NRL. We have no outside backs that can score meat pies.

Latest posts