What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our next rep player

Barks

Juniors
The next rep player to come from the Sharks is probably about 16 years old. It will be another 4-5 years until the next Shark makes rep footy. Apart from Vagana and Noddy, no one is close to rep footy

coolumsharkie

Referee
Barks said:
The next rep player to come from the Sharks is probably about 16 years old. It will be another 4-5 years until the next Shark makes rep footy. Apart from Vagana and Noddy, no one is close to rep footy

As opposed to the hoax reps playing for Australia at present?

Blow me.

dannyboy

Juniors
Barks said:

I was gonna say that he isn't born yet

Macca

Coach
You'd think he would have atleast made it to 2005 by now. Doesn't get much lamer.

dannyboy

Juniors
Didn't realise I'd been away from this forum for THAT long....the sig certainly gave it away though
icon11.gif

Smithtown

Coach
Ben Pommeroy will be your next rep player barring injuries.

Clint Greenshields is from Northern NSW.

Barks

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
As opposed to the hoax reps playing for Australia at present?

Blow me.

even still Coolum, I agree a number of players were lucky to tour, but they won't be replaced by any players from the 2006 sharks side.

Southern Shark

Juniors
I just hope Latu does not become Latte otherwise we will have to release him to the Latte Loving Roosters.

And I hope Dykes has some balls as they stereotypically do and hangs around and regains his form. Otherwise we may have to release him to Newtown where Dykes would fit in.

White Poiner

Coach
Gallen City country next year...

Simmo if he has a good year at fullback next year... will be a rep winger like mini.

Frenzy.

Immortal
NikkiShark said:
the differennce between Minichiello and Simmo-
one can play, and the other thinks he can

No, no no...............Simmo can't play either. :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
NikkiShark said:
that's who I was refering to, Frenzy.

wwwwwwwhhhhhooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaa

Straight over your head huh? :lol:

NEITHER CAN MINI!!

NikkiShark

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
wwwwwwwhhhhhooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaa

Straight over your head huh? :lol:

NEITHER CAN MINI!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

but he's better than Simmo... :roll:

Ausguy

Coach
Bird's a shoe in. Simmo barkin at his heels.

It's reps. Don't need ability just need to be in the clique. Bird's an ARL Golden Child. Simmo's got big Bazza pushing him at all the right levels.

Gallen might get the thanks for coming City spot they give out yearly.

Mate, I honestly agree with Frenzy, some players are in the clique and slipstream into rep footy. Simmons hasn't had any major injury, is one of only a few guarenteed a starting spot and hopefully has his best football in front of him.

I think he will get a City jumper in 2006.

Yes Fiz.

I also think he's being groomed as Mini's replacement long term. There's a dearth of Blues fullbacks. Mini, Hornby (who probably isn't a long term option) then maybe Hoddo (another short term option). Not much around after those 3 who I think are all on the wrong side of 25.

Some crackers in this one boys n girls!!!

Ausguy

Coach
fiz calm down... read the whole thread... its funny. There are so many threads with predictions way off the mark.... makes you think that anything anyone says is a load of horse sh*t

Frenzy.

Immortal
fiz calm down... read the whole thread... its funny. There are so many threads with predictions way off the mark.... makes you think that anything anyone says is a load of horse sh*t

hmm, yes but you used selected quotes.

The Devil Dodger played for City in 2006 as fizman said. Bird played for Country in 2007 and Gallen got his first rep jersey for City in 2006 as well.

You obviously are using me as an example of a good judge. :)