What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our pack 2014

perverse

Referee
His dad was quoted in the paper saying he was on around $400k. That isn't to say all that money was under the salary cap - or that his dad is an authority on what was in his contract.

Nuffy

Bench
Glenn Stewart is likely to leave Many, he'd be an x factor in our pack for 2-3 years.

Dave Taylor could be here in a matter of weeks according to RLW. They are usually bang on. Looks like the mail could be spot on. From The Mole himself.

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
The typical response: If anyone can get the best out of him, it's Bennett.

His potential is absolutely incredible and is worth taking on and I think we have the staff to turn him from a lazy **** into a consistent wrecking ball. I would be happy if Blue's life a living hell in Origin if it means he's a nightmare for 15 other clubs.

It would make sense to put Rochow back into the front row. Really, he could play anywhere in the pack and still be one of our best forwards out there and for the whole 80 too.

JENKO7

Juniors
Dave Taylor could be here in a matter of weeks according to RLW. They are usually bang on. Looks like the mail could be spot on. From The Mole himself.

Where did the mole write this? All I have read mole say is

@RLW_Mole: @brett868 Moley hears same rumour... but a lot are denying it... hard to say.

ryana87

Juniors
1. Gagai
2. Uate
3. Mamo
4. Bj
5. Mcmanus
6. Boyd
7. Roberts
8. Snowden
9. Gidley
10. Taylor
11. Rochow
12. Scott
13. Smith

14. Dobson
15. Mason
16. Cuthbertson
17. McKinnon

Thoughts?

Nuffy

Bench
I have no idea whether the Taylor rumour has any legs but if its true then its a massive trade up on Packer, particularly if its for the same money.

If Benny can get Taylors head right then he could be anything.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
1. Gagai
2. Uate
3. Mamo
4. Bj
5. Mcmanus
6. Boyd
7. Roberts
8. Snowden
9. Gidley
10. Taylor
11. Rochow
12. Scott
13. Smith

14. Dobson
15. Mason
16. Cuthbertson
17. McKinnon

Thoughts?

Out of curiosity, how many games has Taylor played at prop and how has be preformed there? I've always seen him play in the second row. If he was to play prop, he'd better learn to run the ball straight and hard and not try and play too fancy.

Swarzey

Bench
Put the bloke on the edge switching back and forth. Our edges are already one of the best in the competition and if you add someone like Taylor and especially one that's keen to play, it's an absolute weapon that most teams would struggle to hold out.