What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our recruitment I

Father Ted

First Grade
Won't happen but I have dreams of a spine of Dugan, Widdop , Hastings and King down the track . We could do great things if that happens imo. Jenninga why do you think they'll release King to Parra?

Minh

First Grade
^^^ This would be a premiership contender of a spine if we held these cards.

possm

Coach
Dugan 4 year deal - sign now
Widdop 4 year deal - already signed
Hastings 5 year deal - well let's hope so
King extend another 4 years - sign now

David007

Juniors
The club has done an excellent job in recruitment even though we got Dugan under pretty lucky circumstances. I think we'll be very competitive next year and build towards being back at the top by around 2015 although I wouldn't write off 2014 premiership chance just yet.

Sorry this season has already been written off! I can't see a recovery with the helm remaining where it is. We are at the wrong end of the table to make a surge towards the ultimate prize!

jenninga

First Grade
Won't happen but I have dreams of a spine of Dugan, Widdop , Hastings and King down the track . We could do great things if that happens imo. Jenninga why do you think they'll release King to Parra?
Just a hunch,nothing more.I know it sounds dumb,but we have 4 hookers now with 1st grade experience and King spends more time off the park,just have a funny feeling and Parra are after a hooker.

st.phil

Bench
Doust mentioned Rein and Garvey when he talked about future hookers - might be the script for the future. King looks all class but is...well...made of glass.

Latest posts