What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

DragonSanta

Juniors
I was at that game at Brooky last year. It was Fathers Day. Myself, Missus Santa, and my two girls were with me. But it was still closer to about 10 of us there i reckon. Big Phil was singing up a storm as usual!

Saintsman

Juniors
Hey guys, the army was great on Sunday.

I am the kid that was at the bottom corner of the army with the "Two Slippery" sign

If you guys were in the army please tell me who you were so I know who I'm talking too :)

DragonSanta

Juniors
Gday Saintsman. Usually i am the fella done up in the Santa gear, but that is taking a break for a while. You will see me bringing and waving the great big red and white striped flag (similar to the heritage jersey). My name's Ray. Come say howdy next time champ.

Saintsman

Juniors
Gday Saintsman. Usually i am the fella done up in the Santa gear, but that is taking a break for a while. You will see me bringing and waving the great big red and white striped flag (similar to the heritage jersey). My name's Ray. Come say howdy next time champ.

Hey, I think I was next to you when we were down at the fence at the end of the game. Haha I look younger then 13 dont I ;)

Believe it or not I'm 14 soon, wouldn't blame anyone for thinking I was turning 11 :p

OurRedV

Juniors
Hey Saintsman,

My names Stelzy and I'm the self proclaimed loudest mofo in the army.
You can see me hanging around other staunch peeps such as Pete aka Cooper-Man, Deniz *big german bloke*, Ray aka dragon-santa, Coppo aka forever-young, Mitch the drink aka Nightingale to Remember and heaps of other crazy idiots.
Come and say hi and bring some mates! We've got heaps of flags & banners to share around so don't be shy.

Saintsman

Juniors
Hey Saintsman,

My names Stelzy and I'm the self proclaimed loudest mofo in the army.
You can see me hanging around other staunch peeps such as Pete aka Cooper-Man, Deniz *big german bloke*, Ray aka dragon-santa, Coppo aka forever-young, Mitch the drink aka Nightingale to Remember and heaps of other crazy idiots.
Come and say hi and bring some mates! We've got heaps of flags & banners to share around so don't be shy.

Ok, I saw Mitch and Cooper-man.

Did you have the whistle at the start before they took it away?

My mates arent the biggest rugby league fans which sucks. One is a rooster ;l and one is a shark!!! :shock::sto:](*,) lol and one is a not very big dragons fan.

Which spare banners do you have because I would love to use one of them next time I go the dragon army, they are really good!

OurRedV

Juniors
Ok, I saw Mitch and Cooper-man.

Did you have the whistle at the start before they took it away?

My mates arent the biggest rugby league fans which sucks. One is a rooster ;l and one is a shark!!! :shock::sto:](*,) lol and one is a not very big dragons fan.

Which spare banners do you have because I would love to use one of them next time I go the dragon army, they are really good!

Yer mate we share the banners around there are heaps, pete will be taking most this friday against the broncs, i wont be making it to WIN this year.

DO you come to many games? we're organising another bust trip, this time to Newcastle on the 5th of July, check out the website for updates.

www.ourredv.com

Saintsman

Juniors
Yer mate we share the banners around there are heaps, pete will be taking most this friday against the broncs, i wont be making it to WIN this year.

DO you come to many games? we're organising another bust trip, this time to Newcastle on the 5th of July, check out the website for updates.

www.ourredv.com

I'm a member for the sydney home games but I dont sit with the army usually.

I cant go by myself yet which really sucks so I dont sit with the army much.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Mate feel free to come and grab any banners you want. As long as you look after them. Some young guys damaged them at the manly game.I was pissed off. Anyway, imsure you will take care of them.

i have just made three more for this friday. You will see them on friday. If you ever need a lift speak up cause we all car pool. If your folks are cool with you traveling let us know. We are all family.

Family army............. family army..................family army.:D:lol::lol::crazy:

As for the whistle. No that was Alive103. He is the best at starting chants. He has a good voice.

Last edited:

Dragons_#1

Bench
Saintsman....my banner is in my signature.....
The dragon army is awesome, ive only just begun going to most games with these guys, i have not met all of them yet but the ones i have met are unreal!! great blokes and so much fun to watch a game of footy with!!!

Saintsman

Juniors
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

When we next verse the scum a, I dont know if it would be a bit hard to make or if its just a stupid idea :pbut a banner like this mightn't go astray:

putitinthebin.png

Or just something like that. :D