What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

big pat

Coach
No horns??? Well, Souffs give me a "soft-on" anyway!!! :shock:

I'll seek you out and introduce myself this week Coops, what banner will you be touting??

preach,if you go to pics@ourredv.com round 7, cooperman is on the right of santa claus, pete will santa be their this sunday, i thought he only came once a year.:lol:

big pat

Coach
i'm hoping to get to this game, only problem is the missus wants to go as well, i will have to be on my best behaviour.

The Preacher

First Grade
I've never known you to behave badly, Pat.
Are you sure you don't mean she'll count how many times you visit the TAB ?? :shock:

AJ_82

Juniors
According to the Dragons site, we get to go in Bay 111-113 this week thru Gate E i.e. same place we sat for Melbourne game but without stupid fat ass security guy in the glasses saying "have ya got ya ticket mate!" :lol::lol::lol:

Dragons_#1

Bench
hey all,

Ive got tix in bays 135-145 would it be a prob do u think to just walk around to the dragons area?? surely not??
Hope that fat guy isnt there again..ill just give him a meat pie to by pass me!!

The Preacher

First Grade
I don't think there'll be too much of a problem getting a seat anywhere you want. If someone comes along and wants the seats on their tix, just move up a bit.
I'm going on free GA tix and will be sitting in front of the Army, and against Melb. two women came along and wanted the seats our kids were in so we just moved the kids along a bit.
80,000 spare seats, but they wanted those two!!! :lol:

Latest posts