What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

big pat

Coach
well people only a couple of hours to knock off, so see you all on sunday at bay 101, watch out for me pete, it might be a bit hard to see you in that sea of red and white, lets cheer the boys home and win it for the good guys, go the dragons.

AJ_82

Juniors
Off the NRL website ...

Asked of the timekeeper error Brown said he
thought the infamous "phantom siren" had returned.

I was wondering where he was today - obviously wasn't in the army but was at the ground somewhere!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Cooper-Man

Bench
I love the fact that the ARMY is slowly building to something MASSIVE. numbers are bigger by the week. BUT. ANZ is the worst stadium for atmosphere in the country. Last week at brooky we had less than half what we had today and the hill gives you this feeling that really gets your heart pounding.

Anyway. I have decided to back down and attend WIN for the remainder of the season. I will see you all on the hill on friday night. FIRE UP.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Was aweomse today....had a great time....
For you who dont know me...i hold the "superman soward" sign, introduce urselves next time!!
Wish i could be there friday night but will be down in albury watching it at the closest pub i can find!!

GO YOU SAINTS!!!!

The Preacher

First Grade
It was good to put faces to names of a few of the boy's yesterday, nice meeting you fella's.
The numbers were very good with the Army seemingly growing by the week. Just remember though, when we lose one, you still have to turn up the next week, it's an Army, not a Bandwagon.

OurRedV

Juniors
Very true Preach.

It's one of those things though, hehe I remember last season when we were lingering at the bottom of the table, only the most die hard army fans attended.

It's fantastic sitting and singing in unison with the red v bays, it's starting to create SOME atmosphere at that horrible stadium.

Well done to all!