What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out with Lui, in with...

hi

u might think dis is a troll post coz i m for souths and im on the tigers forum, but i am not trollin, this is my serious honest opinions and the tigers are actually my 3rd favourite team, i like western sydney where WESTS are from, i even live in west sydney, well its da rich part of west sydney (castle hill) but im not rich, i live with my girlfriend at her parents house, but point is its still western sydney and i like wests tigers

but back to my point:

dis mite seem like a crazzy idea but i rekon lui should be replaced with...beau ryan

and im completely serious, beau ryan is my favourite player, since he showed hes gangsta on the footy show all the haters been hatin on him but how good was he dis season? but hes not involved very much on the wing,he should be put in halfback maybe?

with benji marshall there u dont need andrew johns as halfback, i think beau ryan would be good

also seriously i think he should be picked for da kangaroos, he was that good dis year

i just think he was good on da wing and hed be good for da team more involved as halfback, i like him so much i hope souths make a huge offer for him when hes next off contract

Matchball

Bench
hi

u might think dis is a troll post coz i m for souths and im on the tigers forum, but i am not trollin, this is my serious honest opinions and the tigers are actually my 3rd favourite team, i like western sydney where WESTS are from, i even live in west sydney, well its da rich part of west sydney (castle hill) but im not rich, i live with my girlfriend at her parents house, but point is its still western sydney and i like wests tigers

but back to my point:

dis mite seem like a crazzy idea but i rekon lui should be replaced with...beau ryan

and im completely serious, beau ryan is my favourite player, since he showed hes gangsta on the footy show all the haters been hatin on him but how good was he dis season? but hes not involved very much on the wing,he should be put in halfback maybe?

with benji marshall there u dont need andrew johns as halfback, i think beau ryan would be good

also seriously i think he should be picked for da kangaroos, he was that good dis year

i just think he was good on da wing and hed be good for da team more involved as halfback, i like him so much i hope souths make a huge offer for him when hes next off contract

grammarm.jpg

My head hurt after reading that.

hi

but back to my point:

That's some seriously funny shit, Gangsta.

If I went on the souffs forum and said I think they should play Talanoa at halfback what would you think?

N.C.

Juniors
It's gotta be Sheens himself... Keeping it real for all the kids on the park. That's why he's on the big money.

Latest posts