What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over Confident Eels

B.L.L.G

Retired
I dunno, but something tells me that you Eels won't go all the way this year.

You guys are getting in over your head and I see you fummbling and bummbling your way to a semi final.

Yer, you'll beat Brisbane this Friday night but I'm curious if BRS are foxing and faking injurys.

I really have to wonder if BRS are hustling us NSW teams for these finals.

I reckon it's a ploy so that other teams will take them lighty.

But in saying that BRS won't be a danger game this Friday.

I'm still gonna back BRS to win the grand final.

You guys and St.George are heading for burn out man.

And Tim Smith
layne_beachley.jpg
hasn't experienced finals football yet. He don't know what lay ahead.

All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up, like you did in 2001 when we smashed you.

We smashed you guys a couple of weeks ago when Johns made your half back look like a small french fry.

The grand final will most likely be a repeat of the Dragoons and Broncoids!

yy_cheng

Coach
I like small french fries 1 year into the big world and having the chance to play FINALS FOOTY.

B.L.LG., I guess your finals footy is on ESL

Morenito

Juniors
B.L.L.G said:
Yer, you'll beat Brisbane this Friday night but I'm curious if BRS are foxing and faking injurys.

That sentence sums up B.L.L.G's intelligence! Your an idiot

should get the whole team to go with johns this year u might get a taste of finals footy again. Just wish souths win this weekend as that will assure u guys the wooden spoon.

B.L.L.G

Retired
ok, settle down boys.........But if a half baked depleted Raiders side can push you in the first half and lead, what are the good teams going to do to you in the semi's?

You won't be playing injured bottom feeders in the final! And we all saw that the Dragons blasted you off the park in the first half and you couldn't peg it back.

All I'm saying is that I'll be sure to return to tell you I told you so.

It's one thing to bash depleted teams and talk it up, but what are you going to do when BRS repeat what they did to ya way back in your first game and you have no answers?

Beating Canberra and BRS won't mean a thing come finals time.

I hope you're aware that it's a completely different ball game in a couple weeks time.

Even in the 1st week of the finals you'll play the 8th team and think that you're ALL THAT but I anticipate your fall to the better teams.

Just be prepared to cry again ok.....Like Cayless did after the 2001 grand final.

All your victorys lately don't count for squat come finals time!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Can you explain to me what the Layne Beachley picture has to do with Parramatta?

Which makes you an even bigger tool.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You won't be playing injured bottom feeders in the final! And we all saw that the Dragons blasted you off the park in the first half and you couldn't peg it back.

4 tries a peice, only kicking made the difference and we were severly depleted, then again, if you had a clue, we wouldn't need to tell you this

B.L.L.G

Retired
Morenito

What I'm saying is BRS are hustling you top teams.

You'll beat them this Friday but not in the finals.

Open your eyes guys......The Broncos aren't injured! They're faking injury! It's a ploy by Bennet! And it's called Hustling!

Shane Webke is going to win that grand final medal this year and I'm gonna put $100 on him to get man of the match in the grand final.

BRS are hustling you guys! The Dragons are in for a big shock as well.

You guys are so blinded by............Look.........Let me put it this way.......Did you guys happen to catch the game between Storm and Tigers last Saturday? Weren't the Tiges silenced quick eh? It shut'em up big time yer?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Colonel said:
Depending on what day of the week it is Layne supports the Eels...

Doesnt explain why he put it in the same sentence as Tim Smith and finals football.:?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Twizzle

Did you guys watch THAT game earlier in the year when you played the Broncos?

Think it was a sunday.

I remember it well.

You guys just fell like bowling pins and said "OPEN WIDE" and away went the Broncs.

What? It was something like 40 plus in the first half right?

That game man, oh man, it reminded me of the Bulldogs game between the Tiges a few years ago.

Your defense was shoddy at best.

You guys are gonna think your bad asses this friday night when you smash the injury ravished Broncos.

It's really a nothing game. Don't mean anything..........I'll come back when the finals are on and I hope you encounter the Broncos again at full strenght.

Oh and by the way, how many did we put on you in the first half in 01? 20? 22?

I'm watching you Parra. Laugh it up now but prepare to cry later. Enjoy it while it lasts.