What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over Confident Eels

Yep, Brisbane are faking it.

I honestly believe that Bennet is playing tactics. The good part about that is that apart from Grand Finals, Brian Smith has his messure in this department.

As for the Finals being a different game. We all know that. That's nothing new. If you listen to Laurie Daley, the eels halves have yet to prove themselves under pressure.

If you Listen to Brett Kenney, John Morris isn't doing this or that, all things a Traditional 5/8th does and Tim Smith doesn't run to the line.

But what if for the last 6 weeks we have been playing in ourselves. What if we also haven't shown our best hand yet.

If Bennett is Bluffing, Smithy is just game enough to call his bluff, and if his not. I have a felling Bennetts carrying Aces and Eights, while Brian has a Royal flush.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
B.L.L.G said:
Twizzle

Did you guys watch THAT game earlier in the year when you played the Broncos?

Think it was a sunday.

I remember it well.

You guys just fell like bowling pins and said "OPEN WIDE" and away went the Broncs.

What? It was something like 40 plus in the first half right?

That game man, oh man, it reminded me of the Bulldogs game between the Tiges a few years ago.

Your defense was shoddy at best.

You guys are gonna think your bad asses this friday night when you smash the injury ravished Broncos.

It's really a nothing game. Don't mean anything..........I'll come back when the finals are on and I hope you encounter the Broncos again at full strenght.

Oh and by the way, how many did we put on you in the first half in 01? 20? 22?

I'm watching you Parra. Laugh it up now but prepare to cry later. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I was at the game, I remmember it well

and why would you want to go back to 01, what has that to do with this current team

but alas, you only came here to bait us, so I'm not getting too carried away with logic as it will only be lost on you

by the way, what happened to your slipknot banner, my son uses it in his sig on another forum

Kornstar

Coach
I hardly call 16-10 a hiding, Johns had to throw a forward pass to win the game, not to mention the forward pass from Buderus to Johns before that.....

Newcastle deserved to win that night but we are alot better team right now and we are still missing several key players!!

As for that game.

He he he, yep I saw that game. Actually I was in the change rooms after that game. I know what happened in that game. I know how our defense was compromised. The problem has been fixed and goes great in the Premier League.

As for the 01 grand final it was 24 points in the first half. Now all Newcastle folk said they had shut down, but can you remember the score in the 2nd half?

Either way I anticipate your return during each week of the finals to critique the form of the eels.

But let me tell you this. If you don't turn up. Well at least we will know the kind of person you are.

nöyd

Staff member
regardless of the dribble, I thought you were only allowed to have a max of 2 images in sigs.

Super Mods, do your thang

PJ Marshal

Coach
B.L.L.G said:
ok, settle down boys.........But if a half baked depleted Raiders side can push you in the first half and lead, what are the good teams going to do to you in the semi's?

You won't be playing injured bottom feeders in the final! And we all saw that the Dragons blasted you off the park in the first half and you couldn't peg it back.

All I'm saying is that I'll be sure to return to tell you I told you so.

It's one thing to bash depleted teams and talk it up, but what are you going to do when BRS repeat what they did to ya way back in your first game and you have no answers?

Beating Canberra and BRS won't mean a thing come finals time.

I hope you're aware that it's a completely different ball game in a couple weeks time.

Even in the 1st week of the finals you'll play the 8th team and think that you're ALL THAT but I anticipate your fall to the better teams.

Just be prepared to cry again ok.....Like Cayless did after the 2001 grand final.

All your victorys lately don't count for squat come finals time!

newcastle lol you all think you dont deserve the spoon

the fact is you are in last position, you deserve to be there, because thats where you are

ffs eat a dick you dumb ass two headed mo fo

Macca_

Coach
Brisbane are huslting everyone by faking injuries??? :lol: That'll do me :lol: Where did this fella come from? :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Macca_ said:
Brisbane are huslting everyone by faking injuries??? :lol: That'll do me :lol: Where did this fella come from? :lol:

he generally only gets let out on weekends, maybe he couldn't find his way home last night

The Colonel

Immortal
Macca_ said:

You'd think he was fishing for bites. The scary thing is Macca_ the bloke is serious...... I don't think he even knows where he comes from.

He may well need this......
pPBS1-1163952reg.jpg

Macca_

Coach
The Colonel said:
You'd think he was fishing for bites. The scary thing is Macca_ the bloke is serious...... I don't think he even knows where he comes from.
There is a lot of things he doesn't know about if you ask me. He can't be serious... Surely... It's a p*ss take. And if it's not, the guy clearly needs to be put down.

eelsta

Bench
:lol: Where did this fella come from? :lol:[/QUOTE]

check out his profile under interests that will give you a hint:shock: