What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over Confident Eels

The Colonel said:
Funny story Brett - I was one of those kids that was never very keen on sharing. Even though it is hair care products I have decided they would be best used by myself and alone....

Ohhh but BLLG wants to use that for his bum fluff. H needs the anti dandruff to get rid of the flakes.

The Colonel

Immortal
B.L.L.G said:
The Colonel

You're here!

Umm.....................THAT PRIZE PACK WAS MINE!

At least give me half of it! Ya gotta admitt that my letter was better than yours and I generated more responses bro.

And your paper thin letter.................There you were talking about bad tackles in the game and 2 days later young Mc'dougall is putting Minichello's head in the turf head first!

Looks like they didn't adhere to your opinion.

The Big League mag better follow up with my reponse letter this week with the reply I sent in. It's a doozy.

Its in black, white and glossy that the Big League editors disagreed that your letter was better. You had responses....... I'll be interested to see if you get yours in again.

B.L.L.G

Retired
And ladies and gentlemen just for Twizzle sticks I present to him, this dazzling photo of ME.

hairme.jpg

The Parramatta Eels are brought to you by used condoms.
Have you thrown yours away?:lol::lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
B.L.L.G said:
And ladies and gentlemen just for Twizzle sticks I present to him, this dazzling photo of ME.

hairme.jpg

The Parramatta Eels are brought to you by used condoms.
Have you thrown yours away?:lol::lol:

icon_puke.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
B.L.L.G said:
Ok, if that's not your cuppa Tea then try this link for better women bait.

http://www.geocities.com/brett_gaddes2/Missing_ME.html?1125374715937

Ya think I look a little like Tim Smith? What'd'ya reckon?

brett.jpg

All the ladies here feel free to Private message ME or E-mail ME to express your interest in me.

My my my...

He looks just like Urkel.

Same dorky eyeglasses, same dorky build. He's even standing in line at the Street Pharmacy to buy reproductive rubbers, to ensure that spawn of his never contaminate the planet.

How thoughtful.

Except for a few additions - Barbie's former husband Ken's arse hair kindly providing his goatee - he is identical to Urkel.

Uncanny.

Latest posts