What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership of being wrong thread 2018

OldPanther

Coach
Yep lets crusify our current players and talk up players from other clubs...thats what all good supporters do

Just being honest. Not going to lie so I can appear to a super awesome fan. Also all the skill that Moylan possesses comes from Penrith so I'm proud of our club for developing great players.

Treat other people how you want to be treated. You've come in giving it so expect it back.

What's not to idolise. He's a wonderful footy player. You going to abuse the kid at the Sharks game with a sign telling Moylan to come home?

View attachment 21659

View attachment 21660

What a beautiful 5/8 he is.
He could have chosen to stay here, and cop his punishment like a man, however, he chose to take the easy way out. In my opinion, that far out weighs his good points.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Just being honest. Not going to lie so I can appear to a super awesome fan. Also all the skill that Moylan possesses comes from Penrith so I'm proud of our club for developing great players.

Moylan was or is 'dead' to me, the moment he replaced our jersey with a sharks one. I support the club and the collection of players, not individual.

Yes I know it's a simplistic way of looking at a footy game, but it's the way I see it.

Do I consider myself a 'super awesome fan' NUP.

Just someone who views life in a positive manner.

Others don't, None are better or worse, just different.

OldPanther

Coach
Moylan was or is 'dead' to me, the moment he replaced our jersey with a sharks one. I support the club and the collection of players, not individual.

Yes I know it's a simplistic way of looking at a footy game, but it's the way I see it.

Do I consider myself a 'super awesome fan' NUP.

Just someone who views life in a positive manner.

Others don't, None are better or worse, just different.

Is that why you support "you bunch of pathetic dickheads" as an appropriate response in here?

I don't care if people don't like him they are entitled to that. Especially with the way things went last year but I am and will always be a fan of him on the field though.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Is that why you support "you bunch of pathetic dickheads" as an appropriate response in here?

You can only be all holier than thou if you dont reciprocate with like comments, which you did.

Shame you got all upset over my post as I usually enjoy your posts..... that is except your Moylan love posts. Sorry if I hurt your feelings Old Man, harden up and move on

OldPanther

Coach
You can only be all holier than thou if you dont reciprocate with like comments, which you did.

Shame you got all upset ovet my post as I usually enjoy your posts..... that is except your Moylan love posts. Sorry if I hurt your feelings Old Man, harden up and move on

Like I said I'll always give back in kind. Nothing wrong with that at all. I won't ever start on someone like that though.

Not upset at all mostly I'm giving it to people for supporting that after trying to take the high road on previous occasions. The precedent is now set that we can bully and be shit to each other as long as it's someone we disagree with.

I've already said I'm fine with people disagreeing on Moylan. The way things ended I can see why people think the way they do and won't hold it against them. I like him on the field though and that won't change.

He has no idea what it means to take his punishment like a man, he is a self indulged brat. Good riddence
As I said before, I had the misfortune in meeting him, and he is arrogant. He couldn't be bothered signing autographs for a bunch of kids in High Street. The other players with him, Dallin and Isiah did.