What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paea to the dogs???

Ive heard that Paea went in for an interview with the dogs and they told him to go get a medical assesment before talks could go further..there concerned about his current injuries

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
Will believe this when I see it. The dogs seem to be linked to everyone lately. If wayne wants to keep him he will do his best to do so.

Godz Illa

Coach
To me, this would be a way bigger loss than Chase, I cant see the value with chase, IMO he is a lazy defender no urgency.

Mick on the other hand, very handy footballer has impact every time he gets on.
Hmmm I don't know about a way bigger loss. Paea has struggled with the progression from junior star to NRL arguably even more than Chase - and Chase was even more of a junior star and is 3 years younger. Regarding the lazy defender thing, it's in the eye of the beholder I suppose, but watch the Dogs game - Mickey Paea fell for the dummy that led to Kimmorley's try. Paea has only played 6 games for us, I love what he brings and agree we should re-sign him, but to say he's a bigger loss than a local junior who has played more games in less time and is still only 20.... I can't agree with

Ritzley

Juniors
Of far more concern is how many players Brian Smith will try and poach to the Roosters. If history is any guide from his time at Parramatta and Newcastle he seems to think the only club worth pillaging from is the dragons!!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Dogs seem to only look at 2 clubs when buyig players. The Dragons and Eels. They obviously have no interest or faith in their own juniors.

If Paea leaves the Dragons you would think it would be for the Roosters becuase of his bro.

How many players have come to the Dragons for 1 year deals and then been snapped up when they come good for heaps more. They show no loyalty in the Dragons resurrecting their careers. Ennis, Withers and Paea to name a few.

RL Week is a very reliable source. Apparently cutie was a sure thing of being a Dragon a couple of months ago.

Cagey Mac

Bench
The Dogs seem to only look at 2 clubs when buyig players. The Dragons and Eels. They obviously have no interest or faith in their own juniors.

If Paea leaves the Dragons you would think it would be for the Roosters becuase of his bro.

How many players have come to the Dragons for 1 year deals and then been snapped up when they come good for heaps more. They show no loyalty in the Dragons resurrecting their careers. Ennis, Withers and Paea to name a few.

RL Week is a very reliable source. Apparently cutie was a sure thing of being a Dragon a couple of months ago.

Brisbane may argue with you
Did't he just leave the Roosters?
We dump as many after a year or two as leave us
I don't think Benny will lose any that are irreplaceable
And lastly I rate Greenfield over Micky (and I rate Micky)
Good luck to him whatever

Bring back choc

Juniors
if they sign Paea, they win the comp. Simple as that. They will have a very very very formidable team. I am very pissed off about this rumour. We need Paea. Though we have signed greenfield, we re-signed hunt (booooooo), Paea may be gooone. f**k.

stg666

Juniors
sorry, for others like me who are useless at this computer stuff i should have said in wayne we trust.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
if they sign Paea, they win the comp. Simple as that. They will have a very very very formidable team. I am very pissed off about this rumour. We need Paea. Though we have signed greenfield, we re-signed hunt (booooooo), Paea may be gooone. f**k.

:lol: Paea will be struggling to make the Dragons final 17 yet if he goes to the Dogs they will automatically win the comp....

Nevan_

First Grade

:lol::lol::lol: I hope you're joking. What's your objection to hunt?

SuperSoward

Juniors
haha, so if the Dogs have Mickey Paea they will win the comp?

Would like him to stay, but the hole can be filled quite easily.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I was just at the team's hotel in Auckland and was speaking to a veteran member of the training staff. He reckons that Mickey is loving it at Saints and doesn't seem like wanting to go anywhere.

Also got to shake Creeping's hand. My right hand will never be washed again.

Dragon

Coach
I was just at the team's hotel in Auckland and was speaking to a veteran member of the training staff. He reckons that Mickey is loving it at Saints and doesn't seem like wanting to go anywhere.

Also got to shake Creeping's hand. My right hand will never be washed again.

Good to hear mate.

petetheileet

First Grade
ill be cut if he leaves, puts everything into every run he has

hope he is happy to stay with us and win a cpl of premierships

Slippery Morris

First Grade
With his Bro at the Chooks and Brian Smith taking over ( He loves taking players off the Dragons) Mickey has more chance of going to the Rooters than the Bull$hits.