What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panesar racially abused

JJ

Immortal
ffs macca - it's a term used very commonly. If there are people in here too stupid to know what it generically refers to it's not by responsibility to clarify it for them.

High 200's for you devil boy... you know it :D

[furrycat]

Coach
JJ said:
ffs macca - it's a term used very commonly. If there are people in here too stupid to know what it generically refers to it's not by responsibility to clarify it for them.

High 200's for you devil boy... you know it :D

Redneck is not racist :lol: Please tell me where the redneck race lives and a bit about their culture.

Macca

Coach
JJ said:

Yes it is a commonly used term. Most often used incorrectly.

I know what it means and I know why people from the Sutherland Shire cop it. It has nothing to do with the riots, the term has been used for years prior to them occuring.

You don't know what it means and you use it incorrectly. You are even being hypocritical in your use of it. If I was to use it incorrectly, as you have, I could call you a redneck.

JJ

Immortal
[furrycat] said:
Redneck is not racist :lol: Please tell me where the redneck race lives and a bit about their culture.

WTF are you on about??? :crazy: I never said it was... El D asked me whether a red neck was a racist" DO you read anything before you leap in?

But for the record, 'rednecks' are traditionally poor rural white people from the Southern States of the US... manual outdoor jobs tended to mean the backs of their necks became burnt - hence the term... And I guess why the equivalents in NZ and Aust have grown mullets :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
JJ said:
WTF are you on about??? :crazy: I never said it was... El D asked me whether a red neck was a racist" DO you read anything before you leap in?

But for the record, 'rednecks' are traditionally poor rural white people from the Southern States of the US... manual outdoor jobs tended to mean the backs of their necks became burnt - hence the term... And I guess why the equivalents in NZ and Aust have grown mullets :lol:

i asked what your definition was

do you think we do manual outdoor jobs?

if not, then what is your definition?

JJ

Immortal
you want a definition for f**kwit and imbecile too?

I think we're all over this

JJ

Immortal
yeah I can :roll:

now you so, no you can't and we'll go from there, should keep you entertained :sarcasm:

Macca

Coach
JJ are you going to admit that redneck was a poor term to use?

Or are you going to go on trying to dodge the issue?

JJ

Immortal
nope - you tell me why it was a poor term to use...

FFS, any idiot can sit there asking smug questions with no point - if you or devil boy have a point, then make it, otherwise f**k up...

Macca

Coach
Your definitionn is that
'rednecks' are traditionally poor rural white people from the Southern States of the US... manual outdoor jobs tended to mean the backs of their necks became burnt - hence the term

you don't think that was a poor term to use to describe the posters in that thread?

JJ

Immortal
that's not my definition - it was an example of the traditional origins.

the word is very approporiate in it's modern generic sense to descirbe the behaviour (post-wise) of many here - so again, if you can explain to me why it's not, then I'll take that on board.

Macca

Coach
So what does "your" term redneck describe? Just explain what "you" meant when you used the term.

I see the stereotype "redneck" used to describe a low class of wealth, culture and intelligence.

JJ

Immortal
i'm comfortable with that - but would change "and" to "and/or"

you're saying that it's been applied incorrectly? :lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
HevyDevy said:
Of course, it will now be ammunition for JJ, Sanjane and Angry Eel to label Australians racist
I am not calling anyone racist. They will prove they are racists themselves, i need not say anything whatsoever.

It wasn't me that pulled out his article from a site unlike who El Diablo who pretty much searches for anti-"subby" articles.

Btw, what happening to this country. Once upon a time they all stood up against South African aparthied to be kept away from sport and now they are themselves themselves abusing Englishman of Indian heritage.

Latest posts