What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai Jr

possm

Coach
It seems that Pangai Jr from the Broncos is looking for a new club. Maybe the Dragons should sign him as a replacement for Graham. If we sign right away, maybe Vaughan could be persuaded to stay.

redv13

Bench
It seems that Pangai Jr from the Broncos is looking for a new club. Maybe the Dragons should sign him as a replacement for Graham. If we sign right away, maybe Vaughan could be persuaded to stay.
We are in the process of getting rid of a farkwit and you want us to sign an even bigger one?? He comes with some serious judiciary baggage and I’m not sure he would be worth the hassle to be honest

getsmarty

Immortal

Already looking like we signed someone else....

Belta

Juniors

Our forward domination has dwindled drastically. We really need some dominant (ideally 2 first grade quality) forwards and TPJ has shown he can be that aggressive powerful forward. He seems abit like Tariq and has lost his way but who knows if JDB is available then those 3 could feed off one another. We could be 2 forwards and a quality winger away from a mini rebuild.

Banjo2014

Juniors
Looking 2021 and beyond, is our forward domination down to:-

Korbin Simms
Kerr
Lawrie
Ford
Host
Fuimaono
Merrin
Ellis
Tariq Sims (Busted up with a bad discipline record)

possm

Coach
Looking 2021 and beyond, is our forward domination down to:-

Korbin Simms
Kerr
Lawrie
Ford
Host
Fuimaono
Merrin
Ellis
Tariq Sims (Busted up with a bad discipline record)
I'd be letting the following players go for 2021:
Korbin Simms
Lawrie
Host
Merrin

Hopefully we could have the following props in our top 30:
Vaughan - if he stays
De Belin - if he is available

Pengai
Kerr

Ellis
Blacker

That is 3 top grade props and 3 coming through.

be55

Juniors
Just a question... where has all this talk of Vaughan wanting to leave come from...I haven't heard anything like that but I'll admit my enthusiasm for this club has fallen off a cliff and really I stopped paying close attention years ago...

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I would prefer Welch to Pangai. Our roster is poor with only a few shining lights being Clune, Dufty, Lomax, Mc Innes and Ramsey. The team team effort rates about 2 out of 10. We need some bruising forwards and this year we will win the Wooden spoon the only trophy that that Mc Gregor has won in 7 years!

Dragon David

First Grade
Just a question... where has all this talk of Vaughan wanting to leave come from...I haven't heard anything like that but I'll admit my enthusiasm for this club has fallen off a cliff and really I stopped paying close attention years ago...
Same here!

denis preston

First Grade
He makes it up !!
Really, after Saab's comment that he may play for us next year you can only deduce it is coach related.Other players like Vaughan etc would have been given & wink & a nudge to cool their heels as changes are coming !

possm

Coach
There has been talk/rumors of him wanting out for similar reasons Frizell is leaving. Then he met with Bennett at a cafe last Thursday morning on game day and both suspended for breaking the NRL biosecurity rules.

I feel sure he will end up going to Souths because he is just the type of player Bennett likes up front. Hopefully, he will stay with a change of head coach and if Saints buy a couple of big props to assist him on the field.

boardlumps62

Juniors
There has been talk/rumors of him wanting out for similar reasons Frizell is leaving. Then he met with Bennett at a cafe last Thursday morning on game day and both suspended for breaking the NRL biosecurity rules.

I feel sure he will end up going to Souths because he is just the type of player Bennett likes up front. Hopefully, he will stay with a change of head coach and if Saints buy a couple of big props to assist him on the field.
Is this fact or fiction.

citizen

Juniors

I think Bennett was with his partner at a restaurant in Leichardt

Vaughn was at a café in wollongong