What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai Jr

Old Timer

Coach
Pangai Jnr really?

This guy is a dope and weak minded as evidenced by the many behavioural issues and bad company he keeps as listed in his resume.

Young and talented is not nearly enough to counter the baggage this guy would bring.

Didn't his mother also get some headlines for aggressive / violent behaviour?

redv13

Bench
There has been talk/rumors of him wanting out for similar reasons Frizell is leaving. Then he met with Bennett at a cafe last Thursday morning on game day and both suspended for breaking the NRL biosecurity rules.

I feel sure he will end up going to Souths because he is just the type of player Bennett likes up front. Hopefully, he will stay with a change of head coach and if Saints buy a couple of big props to assist him on the field.
Taking it to a new level possm lol?? I think you will find that Bennett was 90 mins north of the gong when the big fella was having brekky game day morning

redv13

Bench
Pangai Jnr really?

This guy is a dope and weak minded as evidenced by the many behavioural issues and bad company he keeps as listed in his resume.

Young and talented is not nearly enough to counter the baggage this guy would bring.

That number 1 super mum was Mrs Haas

epDragon62

First Grade
There has been talk/rumors of him wanting out for similar reasons Frizell is leaving. Then he met with Bennett at a cafe last Thursday morning on game day and both suspended for breaking the NRL biosecurity rules.

I feel sure he will end up going to Souths because he is just the type of player Bennett likes up front. Hopefully, he will stay with a change of head coach and if Saints buy a couple of big props to assist him on the field.
Wow; making it up as you go...

Bennett and Vaughan were not at the same cafe unless there is new information - two separate incidents.

slippery5

Juniors

Possm, do you really think someone is attracted to a club that the coach likes, knowing he will possibly not even be there himself.....

slippery5

Juniors
Pangai Jnr really?

No, that was Mrs Hass.

possm

Coach
If Manly can turn AFB around and make him one of the form props in the NRL, then the Dragons with a new coach on board can surely do the same with Pangai Jr.

I say sign him!

George Sancti

Juniors
Whilst Tevita Pangai jnr is probably not the type of person that I would invite to my daughter’s wedding, I believe his football playing style is exactly what the Dragons need at the moment. Put him in amongst our less aggressive forwards and he will fire the others up and we will see a less compromising attitude from the entire team.

For all of our Club’s current limitations, the St George Illawarra culture and tradition is still strong and he could well be remodelled into a better human being. I say offer him $750,000.00 and give him a two week deadline to sign the contract.

redVinme

Bench
Whilst Tevita Pangai jnr is probably not the type of person that I would invite to my daughter’s wedding, I believe his football playing style is exactly what the Dragons need at the moment. Put him in amongst our less aggressive forwards and he will fire the others up and we will see a less compromising attitude from the entire team.

For all of our Club’s current limitations, the St George Illawarra culture and tradition is still strong and he could well be remodelled into a better human being. I say offer him $750,000.00 and give him a two week deadline to sign the contract.

Agree with all but the amount. Don't think it sends a good message to give him a pay raise when really his value has plummeted. Good coach would want him on physicality alone though that I do agree on.

possm

Coach

Well said George Sandi!