What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well we have the Mathew elliot thread going great but i want to make a thread about me.
there is alot of discussion about me in some of fibroman's threads such as "pantha-boy is at his mums lets carve him up" thread.
Well lets just keep all discussion about me in this thread if we can.
Lets try and get this thread more posts then the Elliott thread.

Thankyou everyone and keep posting.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
im having the day off thankyou very much. Oh and i dont want the likes of YOU posting in my thread.
so please go back to your beloved dragons forum.

adamkungl

Immortal
How do you know they didn't already. God King Dean definitely has that creepy smile...just look at him!

Last edited by a moderator:

murraymob

Coach
pantha boy wagging school shame shame.Just wait till fibro finds out pantha boy will be given a giant wedge .Run panther boy run

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
pantha boy wagging school shame shame.Just wait till fibro finds out pantha boy will be given a giant wedge .Run panther boy run
Thanks to my "wagging" incident he strapped me up tapped up my mouth and slammed me in the chokie for the night.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
well i was expecting more from this thread. I really thought it would be a great success......obviously not.
thanks anyway guys who contributed to this thread.
Im not giving up on the thread im just saying its dissapointed me so far so guys please get on here and POST POST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts