What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Sandy*

First Grade
thats tough

No not really, I look after him the best I can.
He knows what he did, if he doesnt I'm always here to explain and help him through it.
Anyway we shouldn't be discussing banned members.

He's probably bored and I should go back to giving him tips on how to prank his dad. ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
Pupil free day today and the little tacker spent 12 hours straight in front of the computer.

Dave Q

Coach
Get off the Roosters Fibro, everyone knows that we own them.

Their aint enough scum to go around.

Kilkenny

Coach
I am sick and tired of Pantha Boy having hijacked the Panthers forum on LU.

Panther Boy and Fibroman are herewith excluded from my season ticket allocation for 2009. Get back on the hill were you both belong.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely pantha-boy = Trent from Punchy.... although slightly ever so less cool.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I am sick and tired of Pantha Boy having hijacked the Panthers forum on LU.

Panther Boy and Fibroman are herewith excluded from my season ticket allocation for 2009. Get back on the hill were you both belong.

Kilkenny, you should know it better than I. They are like German Coakroaches. Once infested, it's bloody hard to eradicate.

Fibroman

First Grade
I tried to get PB to ride a bike, but she is 45 and has a daughter in her late teens.

Fibroman

First Grade
PB does not like any physical activity. He has to have a lie down after walking to the toilet and back.

murraymob

Coach
pantha boy was so upset when he was banned he went to the church on high street to confess his sins.He was last seen sitting on the priests knee saying i have been a bad boy

Fibroman

First Grade
Pantha Boy is the only kid I know that has had to have a sleep=over at the confessional.

Dave Q

Coach
I tried to get PB to ride a bike, but she is 45 and has a daughter in her late teens.

Ms Late teens is for you Fibross!

Go cruisen down Henry in the HR.

My maths teacher in year 11 Fibes, unbelievable son.

Had a second job on TV doing some advertisments for cosmetics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.