What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
pantha boy is due back within the next week.I have heard he is excited that Christmas is coming.He has stated he wishes to visit every Santa he can find and sit on there knee

Kilkenny

Coach
There are serious rugby league issues to be debated on this forum not to mention our underachieving Panthers. Why do we spend so much time discussing Panther Boy. It escapes me! Panther Boy has more issues than Womens Day, just like his father.

murraymob

Coach
pantha boy is still recovering from having his balls waxed .He was told having this done would in fact help them drop .But sadly he has found he now has a voice so high it breaks his fathers fibro beer mugs.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
haha have your laughs while you can.
The laughs stop now i am back and now you cannot go raving on about me while i am not here.
I am ashamed of you murraymob that is poor behaviour from someone who won the king of LU award.
The chances of you winning the 3rd annual awards are very low at the moment mr mob.

Fibroman

First Grade
Mob is at 200's, but a really good chance of winning to the Steve 'choo choo' Waugh sledging award.

Fibroman

First Grade
Welcome back Pantha Boy. The computer is now running much faster and I don't have to delete 40 million temporary internet files every 7 days and defrag the stupid thing from your numerous visits and excursions to Habbo Hotel.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
It is not only habbo hotel causing the problems. I have recounted some visits to tube 8 from you and various other sites like...*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Hows things in the sharks forum?
As you know i have been banned from all threads except for this one.
I did have access to the dragons forum before they booted me too.
Would their be any chance of me getting a spot in the sharks forum?
See if you can talk the leader of the Sharks forum to having me their.
Im sure i can spice things up a bit.

pantha-boy, Fibroman and cb4 in the same thread? FMD there's a combined IQ still in double figures an accumulative 4 inch dick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.