What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Fans Get Togethers

Fibroman

First Grade
kaza_79 said:
I couldn't think of a better Social Secretary PK.

As to my Boyfriend, I keep him in line. In fact, the night we met we asked me out to dinner the following Saturday. I said no, going to Penrith to watch the Penrith vs Storm game. :lol: :lol:

Buy the poor bloke a couple of pairs of footy shorts and blue singlets, and a carton or two of VB twist tops/mid necks, and let him feel like a real bloke for a while. Also, let him read some of the Robert G Barrett series about Les Norton. Les is a classic bloke, and might be able to give your boyfriend some pointers. 8) :oops:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
well ive made arrangments to be in sydney for my 18th/3rd state of origin im undecided where to go after that!
panthers? every 1 is invited 2

choc_soldier

Coach
pepstar87 said:
im 17 in feb can i join the beer squad? i love beer! :D

As a recent inductee into the Beersquad myself, I can say yes. It's a growing group, and we are always after new recruits. Age really doesn't matter as such [ there are a few people under the age of 18 ].

I'll PM you with Philby's details, and if you can make it to the cricket on the 17th, and / or the sevens the following weekend, you can come join us!

:D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah there are plenty of young ones. We use them to hold our beer for us. :lol: Shame we can't use you all to fetch our beer too. :D ;-) :roll:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
nah mate i love my beer i aint gonna hold it for use unless thats the only way of getting into the beer squad but ill be downing a few extra drys watching the panthers play dont u worry about that

kaza_79

Juniors
Ok guys.

There might be a problem with my birthday. It might not be at Panthers afterall, cause my best friend got kicked out on NYE and is paranoid that she won't be allowed in. Since it won't be the same without her, might have to hold it elsewhere. Will let you know. Dramas.

And FibroMan, Don't panic. In the off season I let him go to the pub with his mates every Sunday for Scooner Sunday. He gets to feel manly enough there. :lol:

SP

Bench
tell her to make herself look different. Of is she the type of person who cant make themselves look different?

*Sandy*

First Grade
You should tell her Kaza that we have all seen her pictures plastered all over the foyer of Panthers! :lol: You could also tell her there is another entrance to enter the club other than the front. ;-) But sorry Kaz, as i told Phil i can't make that night but will be with you all the following weekend. That's if you are going to the 7's and if not can you make the club afterwards?

kaza_79

Juniors
She can't look different cause most of the security guards know us. the funny part was that somehow she lost her shoes at Panthers, and they were handed in. I had to go pick them up for her yesterday cause she was too embarrassed to get them her self. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Now that brings me back to a memory of 2 of my girlfriends when we were 17. It was around Chrissie time and we hit sweethearts at Cabramatta for some partying. I ran into a friend of my bro's and i ended up sitting with him chatting half the night away. When i realised that i had not seen my girlfriends for quite awhile i took off to find them. I was squeezing my way around the dance floor when i noted some makeup on the floor, i picked it up as it looked familiar, a few more steps and there was another and then another. They were makeup, shoes, belt and her bangles. I swear to god i followed a trail and ended up in a dark corner and there she was passed out on some blokes lap. I was amazed. How could that be? I was only sitting with the bloke for a couple of hours and here she was passed out! After slapping her around and bringing her to and trying to find out where the other g/f was, i ended up carrying her to the toilets where i stole a schooner glass on my way. Filled it with water and told her it was vodka and got all the girls lining up for the loo to chant scull, scull, scull :D. God bless her she did. Whilst i was there, there was chatter about a leg sticking out from under a loo. Of course i had to have a look and guess whose it was? :p My other girlfriend who had exhausted herself chundering in the toilet. She was so out of it i had to climb over the toilets to get to her and unlock the door. Obviously my night was finished after that as i had to then carry my 2 g/f's... 1 by 1 ... across the station bridge to the cab rank on the otherside as the cabbies wouldnt pull up at sweethearts for some reason. :roll: I'm still good friends with one of those girls and to this day she still will not talk about that night. :mrgreen:

kaza_79

Juniors
:lol:
Ok PK you win, I don't think anything like that has happened to me or my friends.

But I tell you what, Lucky you were there. Anything could've happended to them if you weren't. :clap:

Fibroman

First Grade
Whatever happened to the days of bodgey birth certificates and fake drivers licenses?

*Sandy*

First Grade
Oh Kaza i've got some pearlers to tell...but then i'm sure my girlfriends have got plenty to tell about me too :shock: . When i'm in Ulladulla next week that is pretty much what i will be doing reminiscing my teens with another girlfriend of mine. It will be what we got up to from the age of 13 thru to 16 for after that her mum and dad moved down to Ulladulla for good and she had to go with them i occassionally visited her and she me but by that time i was working and total p*sshead until i hit 19 and then i straightened myself out.

This girlfriend had 3 older brothers and an older sister so for us it was a challenge on how much mischief we could get up to without running into any of them. :D They werent saints but it was pretty much `admire what they do but never follow suit'. Haha ... oh we got into so much trouble with them. :D Bring back those days!! No fear of walking the streets in the early hour of the mornings. No fear in catching trains at any old time. No fear of walking into a pub or club and being punted for being under age. No fear of hitchhiking. No designer drugs. No fear of aids, it was around but it wasnt as widely publicised as is today. Free concerts where you could easily fill up soft drinks with spirits and get through the gates. Buying spirit drinks for around a buck twenty or a buck fifty something like that anyway. I dunno whatelse was there Fibro that you wouldnt find today? Ahh the late 80's was a great time to party. The fashion may have been revolting but the night and days to be had were wild, wild, wild. :D