What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Fans Get Togethers

PantherMel

Juniors
Spike said:
What the f**k - you were a Manly fan last season :?

Not as passionate as I am about Panthers. I stopped being a manly fan since half way during the year this year.

Sorry guys for ruining the thread delete the post if you want

Big Mick

Referee
Welcome Mel,

Hope you stay a Panther supporter now.

Even through those tough times we will eventually in 10 years have.

PREDATOR

Juniors
The Truth said:
They were band for a very good reason.
The banning wasnt the issue,its the fact that the "people" that did the banning have followed their "victims" (for want of a better word) to this and other sites and continue to stir up trouble..is it because your site is so sterile now?? ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Hey Mel.

Great to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your time supporting Penrith.

And for those that are interested stay tuned because we are organising a night out on January 17th. If Cricket takes your fancy and you want to watch the blues then make your way over to the beersquad site and let Phil know of your interest. Then it's back to Panthers to party the rest of the night away...again to celebrate a couple of birthdays. :D

choc_soldier

Coach
I will definitely be there at the cricket, and I can now make both days of the World Sevens.

Just a few warm ups before the new season! :D

kaza_79

Juniors
I won't be able to make the Cricket PK cause I have to go to mums for my Birthday lunch.

Anyone wishing to joining me to celebrate my 25th at panthers on the 17th, See u in TC's. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
If the Blues can wrap up a quick win against the Bulls (it's a day / nighter), I will definitely make it back to Penrith, and shout you a drink or two!

:)

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'll be at my girlfriends that week in Ulladulla, so i'm not sure myself if i can make the cricket. It also depends on whether i have the kids for that weekend. We havent thought that far ahead yet even though its only a few days off January.

PantherMel

Juniors
Thanks guys for welcoming me. I feel like part of the Panther family now. I'm going to try to get to as many games as I can. The only problem is my boyfriend goes for the sharks (puh-lease) and my sister goes for the Raiders (*yawn*). We have made a deal this year to go to one another's games. So hopefully I should fly my flag, wear my jersey proudly and slop on my beanie and have a great time.

Thanks once again guys..

kaza_79

Juniors
Hey Mel, I know what u mean. My boyfriend is a Parra supporter. We normally go to all the Penrith Home games and when the are away, we go to the parra home games. If they are both playing Home games I normally win, cause I say that he can go to the Parra game cause I am going to the Penrith one, So he gives in and comes anyway. :D :lol:

mightypanther

Juniors
It's good to see your boyfriend knows who is boss kaza 79. :mrgreen:

My daughter and my son and I go to the footy almost every week together,
and both her hubby and mine stay at home, and her's watches the kids.

Both our hubby's pay for our season tickets and supporters club, as well
as the tons of money we spend on away games, finals, merchandise etc,
and they don't even care about the footy.

We have them trained pretty well I think :mrgreen: :clap:

Fibroman

First Grade
Your hubbies need to pump their respective hearts up. My girlfriend gets told to keep the bed warm and concern herself with dinner arrangements when Fibro and his mates are at the footy.

PantherMel

Juniors
kaza_79 said:
Hey Mel, I know what u mean. My boyfriend is a Parra supporter. We normally go to all the Penrith Home games and when the are away, we go to the parra home games. If they are both playing Home games I normally win, cause I say that he can go to the Parra game cause I am going to the Penrith one, So he gives in and comes anyway. :D :lol:

Hey I might have to remember that. Thanks for that kaza_79. My boyfriend might give in a couple of times but when it comes to his football it might be a bit hard to convince him.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Gawd i would have to be pretty hypo and pretty damn pissed to still be on my feet at 5.00 in the morning. Think i might make it a late starter like 10.30pm -- what you all think?

Fibro, no wonder girlies go walkabouts. :shock:

Alrighty now we have quite a few things of interest coming up and they are:

1st - Phil's 21st Bash at the SCG on 17th Jan and then onto Panthers Leagues.
2nd - Kaza's 25th Bash at Panthers Leagues on 17th Jan
3rd - World 7's on 24th & 25th Jan.
4th - WCC viewing at Panthers Leagues 14th/15th Feb. Bring your roses boys and your toothpicks to keep your eyes open! :D

And this, my friends, is only the warm up for the `The Greatest Panthers Army'. :clap:

Cheers all
From the self appointed Social Secretary for the `Beer Squad' :lol:

kaza_79

Juniors
I couldn't think of a better Social Secretary PK.

As to my Boyfriend, I keep him in line. In fact, the night we met we asked me out to dinner the following Saturday. I said no, going to Penrith to watch the Penrith vs Storm game. :lol: :lol: