What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Fans Get Togethers

Fibroman

First Grade
It was more like 1984 when I started my path along the road to self destruction. I remember paying 90 cents a schooner at Wenty Leagues. Our philosophy was " The more you drink, the more you save!" There was the odd scrap at the pub or club but you didn't have to worry about some idiot and 6 of his mates pulling a knife on you. If you played up, the cops would lock you up for the night, and if you gave the cops a bit of lip, they would give you a slap around. But it was safe to walk around the streets at night. I often think, as a society, for every two steps forward we take three steps backwards. Ps. The fashion in the 80's was filthy.

Jono Russell

Bench
Mel said:
kaza_79 said:
Hey Mel, I know what u mean. My boyfriend is a Parra supporter. We normally go to all the Penrith Home games and when the are away, we go to the parra home games. If they are both playing Home games I normally win, cause I say that he can go to the Parra game cause I am going to the Penrith one, So he gives in and comes anyway. :D :lol:

Hey I might have to remember that. Thanks for that kaza_79. My boyfriend might give in a couple of times but when it comes to his football it might be a bit hard to convince him.

thats is correct hun, sharkies are getting equal viewing time this year i went to 2 a raiders and panthers final for you and kate and the first game we are going to is sharks vs dogs in rd 2 bring it on. we can go see panther sin rd 1 if you like.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Turning for side view now! ;-)

Hey Roo i like your banner! Can i order one? Girds of course! Do you think we can have a shot of Gowie in there too? And maybe even a bit of the past with Brandy? Now that'll be a banner!

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll make one for you. I did it in Paint, so it can't be too fancy... but yeah, I'll try to make one like you've described.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Cool thanks Roo, cause you know how creative i am about these damn things ... i have no idea! :oops:

I thought you might be able to make it longer with just adding the extra pics to it, is that all you will need to do? Or am i in fog? :D

mightypanther

Juniors
I think you're really clever too.............

So can I have one too..........can I huh?...........can I.........can I huh?

Pleeeaaaaaase

sm13.gif
sm13.gif
sm13.gif

kaza_79

Juniors
Ok, Now I'm going out in Parramatta.

Roo if you aren't doing anything this saturday and want to come, PM and I'll get your mobile number. Think we are going to one world sport

If anyone else wants to come, let me know

Latest posts