What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers 2009 Advertising

edabomb

First Grade
penrith2.jpg

penrith1.jpg

Shocking stuff from Penny!!!

dragonzero

Juniors
What a sh*t pricing stratagy, why would you bother with a 1 game family ticket as a membership package, the whole point of a membership is to get to more games.

Oh is that Clint Schkoffske in the photo?

BrisVegas

Juniors
It's not like Panthers have had any photo's of joyful player antics since Elliot has come on-board.

rushndude

Bench
Haha i thought i was going insane seeing Lincoln Withers there on a panthers advert..thats shocking

Raider_69

Post Whore
the halrious thing is im pretty sure thats an image from the post match celebration after we beat Penrith in GP :lol:
fail for using images of another side winning for promotional purposes... epic fail for using images of another side beating yours fore promotional purposes

innsaneink

Referee
Spotted Linc and then Schif stratight away...wasnt sure if it was edabombs sig at first then saw it in in the advert too....thats pathetic.

Meanwhile...this, which appeared on WTs website yesterday - is just deceptive:

rktrue0.png

You'd think its a story about his contract negotiations?
Wrong.

"..................ROBBIE KEEN TO RENEW
Wests Tigers hooker Robbie Farah showed today just how keen he is to see all Wests Tigers Members renew their membership for 2009.
This afternoon Farah picked up the phone and began calling members a day before the rest of the team start their membership calls.
“I had some good responses from the members” said Farah. “It is really good to be able to talk directly with the members, we don’t often get a chance to thank them for their support”.
To help promote the importance of membership for the club, the top 25 players will be involved in an exciting telemarketing campaign from 5.30pm on Tuesday December 2.

The campaign sees the players ringing a random selection of 2008 members to see if they have signed up again for season 2009....................."

http://www.weststigers.com.au/NewsArticle.aspx?NewsId=2261

Farah started his calls yesterday while the rest of the team commenced this arvo, as he was on the Gold Coast today checking out the Titans set up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ANyone sent this pic to the 'marketing man'? :lol:

Could be the work of canberra's former marketting manager "Famous" Amos
those who have herd about his work at canberra will know exactly what im talking about, his note worthy actions involved conducting interviews for female assistance in hotel rooms, lying about marketting degree and other assorted scally wag behaviour

penrith is about the only place famous amos could still get a gig. This has his stench all over it

Tom Shines

First Grade
Sorry, but 4 games for $100 is not a bargain, especially when you can get 2 more for a dollar less. Idiots.

edabomb

First Grade
Spotted Linc and then Schif stratight away...wasnt sure if it was edabombs sig at first then saw it in in the advert too....thats pathetic.

Meanwhile...this, which appeared on WTs website yesterday - is just deceptive:

rktrue0.png

You'd think its a story about his contract negotiations?
Wrong.

"..................ROBBIE KEEN TO RENEW
Wests Tigers hooker Robbie Farah showed today just how keen he is to see all Wests Tigers Members renew their membership for 2009.
This afternoon Farah picked up the phone and began calling members a day before the rest of the team start their membership calls.
“I had some good responses from the members” said Farah. “It is really good to be able to talk directly with the members, we don’t often get a chance to thank them for their support”.
To help promote the importance of membership for the club, the top 25 players will be involved in an exciting telemarketing campaign from 5.30pm on Tuesday December 2.

The campaign sees the players ringing a random selection of 2008 members to see if they have signed up again for season 2009....................."

http://www.weststigers.com.au/NewsArticle.aspx?NewsId=2261

Farah started his calls yesterday while the rest of the team commenced this arvo, as he was on the Gold Coast today checking out the Titans set up.

:lol: Keen to renew members, that's really the headline to use aye......

I reckon for the Penny ad some idiot searched Penrith celebrating on google images and it came up with Canberra celebrating vs Penrith and they were none the wiser.

edit: Just found out this was from another match we won in golden point in 2006 so now I have no idea how they did this haha

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Does someone have the ACTUAL link to the advertisement here...because on the Penrith site I don't see anything like this...in the membership packages it has Petero and stuff...but doesn't have the bit underneath.

Latest posts